Weekends Football 26/28 February

andykeenan

Bale will be injured again before long and then once again the question becomes if he will have the dedication to focus on his rehabilitation or if his focus will be on improving his swing.

He still has ability, his desire is questionable thou.

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Should not have assciated with them at school, young man.

Your father is finding this out now, I did warn him about having the pricks on social media but oh no, he ignores me and now has to start blocking the nobbers :)

I just find it mad they come out from under their rocks after a earth shaking win against world beaters WPR

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Bale will be injured again before long and then once again the question becomes if he will have the dedication to focus on his rehabilitation or if his focus will be on improving his swing.

He still has ability, his desire is questionable thou.

golf swinging GIF

Just now, SuperTed said:

I just find it mad they come out from under their rocks after a earth shaking win against world beaters WPR

Don't forget, a home win for them is comparable to the visit of Haleys comet. Both equally rare.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

he is really showing his brilliant form this season, 3 goals vs Austrian teams, 2 vs Championship clubs. 2 vs Burnley and 1 vs Brighton 

might as well call off the Ballon Dor now for 2021

Its a start. If hes still fit we are going to have our handsfull on the 21st Match. We all know what hes capable of and hes done it at the highest level and dragged Wales to the semi-final of the euros. He is a wonderful footballer when hes on form.  he has not shown the consistency of other world class players, but hes best is right up there imo. 

10 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

So what do we want here? A draw? Or <puke> a Manure win?

Ideally a massive brawl which will end up both clubs having 40 pts deducted.

Or more realistically manure goes 5-0 up with 3 mins to play and Chelsea come back to draw 5-5, so you can see Ole smug face transformation

Edited by HongKongVillan
  • Haha 1

Â