Match Thread: Leeds v Villa

limpid

I’d have Sanson on for McGinn from the kick off. Possibly Trez later for Traore and swap the wingers, Raphina having a lot of joy down that RHS and that’s the most likely Avenue. Traore could have a say in this yet though.

Banfords been quiet. That worries me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

If we score again I'd go kesler for traore, elmo further up

I was just thinking myself, that Elmo could be useful a but further forward if we decide to defend what we have...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Why no VAR check on that early handball shout against Ayling? At least check the **** video, that's why it's there.

It'll be the silhouette of his body stuff, it hit him flush on his arm but it was by his side, would have been harsh 

And one for the VAR thread but I still thought that VAR checks everything... Just because it doesn't stop play and come up on the board doesn't mean they haven't watched it again, they review the whole game 

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I’d have Sanson on for McGinn from the kick off. Possibly Trez later for Traore and swap the wingers, Raphina having a lot of joy down that RHS and that’s the most likely Avenue. Traore could have a say in this yet though.

Banfords been quiet. That worries me.

Absolutely McGinn just isn't at this level.

Give Sanson his chance.

Amazing how much more energy we have in midfield without Barkley.

El Ghazi has done well obviously, an obvious sub would be Trez for the work rate second half and Sanson to replace one of the central 3 when someone tires out.