Match Thread: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

Leeds have managed it against Fulham, Newcastle and West Brom. We've conceded 4 once all season, with 2 of those being direct free kicks. I'd say it's unlikely.

They put 3 past us. If we're speaking literally, then obviously nobody actually expects Leeds to score 4, but it's always a possibility with the way they play. Bit weird to call someone out for wanting to put the game to bed against one of the most unpredictable teams in recent top flight history 

Just now, est1874 said:

They put 3 past us. If we're speaking literally, then obviously nobody actually expects Leeds to score 4, but it's always a possibility with the way they play. Bit weird to call someone out for wanting to put the game to bed against one of the most unpredictable teams in recent top flight history 

I assumed you were speaking literally. Whatever your intent, I can only read the words you write.

1 minute ago, AV82 said:

He played RW, looked terrible and was rightfully dropped. Now he's back with fire in his belly.

Well, actually you missed part of the story.

He scored 5 in 6, was dropped for Barkley, and then brought back a few games later on the RW where he was one of 7 terrible players and got hooked off at half time...