Midweek Football 22/25 February

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, Indigo said:

For all the stick our non-existent midfield is getting at the moment it seems like it's in vogue watching this game.

Southampton thought they could beat us in a game of basketball. No chance, we've been doing this for years.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I thought the Leeds formation was an error from the BBC at first.

However, the legit are playing . 3 - 3 - 3 - 1 which is interesting.

Hate to admit but, Bielsa has played a blinder here.

I hate the f*ckers.

3 - 0 now.

i thought Leeds' standard formation was 3-3-1-3?

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

If I could pick one win for sure in our remaining games, it would be this Saturday on that bit of farm land up north.

I fear for if we are remotely anywhere near as bad as we have been recently.

We were in better form when they pasted us last time.

I hope Deano makes the right choices, and the players actually turn up.

I've been saying for weeks that they are the team i desperately want us to beat.

• Like 1

Not watching the game but this quote on the BBC text coverage caught my eye:

’James Ward-Prowse has a go from range but it is catching practise for Illan Meslier. In the next move, Danny Ings blasts one over from the edge of the D.’

Of course, they both pinged them in the top corner against us 🙄

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Why are some free kicks allowed to be taken quickly but others aren't? It should just be one way or the other. That looked a good goal to me.  Benefit should be given to the attacking team seeing as the other team committed a foul.

I didn't see the incident but I think you have to make it clear to the ref you want to take it quickly before he starts marking out 10 yards for the opposition.  Also if the ref needs to punish a player or a player needs treatment you have to wait for the whistle.

If Fulham beat Palace at the weekend Southampton will be just five points clear of the bottom three going into a game against Everton on Monday. They've also only won one of their last eleven league games.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, useless said:

If Fulham beat Palace at the weekend Southampton will be just five points clear of the bottom three going into a game against Everton on Monday. They've also only won one of their last eleven league games.

They were too early this season wasn’t they?

Pretty sure I remember the pundits all raving about the amazing job the manager was doing there. 

Â