Pre-match Thread

MrBlack

3 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

The season is getting a bit of a "batten down the hatches and pray we get another 7 or 8 points to keep well clear of any last minute relegation panics" feel to it. 

We are already safe on 36 points. If we lost every single game between now and the end of the season it'd be a big surprise if we went down.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Emi

Kesler - Konsa - Mings - Targett

Nakamba

Sanson - McGinn

Traore ————— Ramsey ————— El Ghazi

Watkins

Elmo for Kessler and it’s not a bad.  They are going to destroy us in the wide positions no player who we plays there.  

12 players may be our only chance. 

This is the warning for Dean.

Sometimes you can't just play the match on your terms all the time against teams below you in the league. Years back it was always Stoke who gave us loads of issues home and away in their early years in the prem despite us having a significantly better team and Leeds is another.

Not good at all if they beat us and go above us in the table so we need to avoid that and dig in. Too easy to play around in recent weeks which is a big concern with how they played tonight.

Long studs for all please. Their pitch is a like a farmyard.

A slip costing us won't be bad luck because it's been three games of it now, preparations can be made.

If you had to predict someone to constantly slip and never get into the game...it would be El Ghazi wouldn't it :lol:

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Long studs for all please. Their pitch is a like a farmyard.

A slip costing us won't be bad luck because it's been three games of it now, preparations can be made.

If you had to predict someone to constantly slip and never get into the game...it would be El Ghazi wouldn't it :lol:

Didn't they put a new one in just a few weeks back? Surprised it's cutting up already as it was a pigsty in December.

Leeds ran southampton into the ground tonight...they weatherd the saints first 10 min storm then they ran rings around them.

The leeds pitch is a disgrace and i was surprised nobody broke a leg tonight.

I really Hope we can get something from this game..as leeds fans after the match were baying for our blood on their forums.

One thing i know is it will be a tough game to watch..UTV! 

*If DS plays barkely for 70 mins again i will eat my hat

Raphinha is quality which makes me think we should play Trez on whichever wing he’s on (think he can play on either). Traore needs to play on the other side as he looks our most dangerous player without Jack in the team. Could be a high scoring game as I think Ollie will give their defence problems. Noticed Klich was subbed off injured tonight for them. Tough game, but think we are better prepared than for the home game when we’d won 4/4 and probably underestimated them. It definitely isn’t one for Barkley to jog around in though; if he’s still not fully fit, he’d be better off the bench in this one.

We are so out of form and confidence. They are 1 point behind us. Lose and they leap frog ahead. 

God knows what happens to our confidence since Christmas. Every game we played we could of won and when we lost it was still very positive.

Now we aren't getting performances and the results are following. Another loss incoming. 

10 minutes ago, chappy said:

Raphinha is quality which makes me think we should play Trez on whichever wing he’s on (think he can play on either). Traore needs to play on the other side as he looks our most dangerous player without Jack in the team. Could be a high scoring game as I think Ollie will give their defence problems. Noticed Klich was subbed off injured tonight for them. Tough game, but think we are better prepared than for the home game when we’d won 4/4 and probably underestimated them. It definitely isn’t one for Barkley to jog around in though; if he’s still not fully fit, he’d be better off the bench in this one.

Do you remember what happened when we had Trez on Harrison's wing the last time?