Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

4 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Some of the responses here are pathetic. We're Aston villa FC, not Jack Grealish FC. 

You might get a severe wake up call and how relient we are on Jack

He is our inspirating

He is our driving force and engine

Everything goes through Jack

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

We’ve been stale going forward for a while now anyway. Lets see if Anwar has the minerals today. Think we’ll get murdered down our right, but I just want to see an improvement going forward today.

I think Ndidi and Toulemans will secure the middle and we will struggle, Barnes and Vardy will do the rest....... unless we can find some energy and industry from somewhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

How is it 4-4-2??

Barkley makes it into a 4-4-2.

If you've watched him play recently you'd realize he stays up there with Watkins. Not tracking back and not pressing.

Basically leaving us with a 2 man midfield

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

He is our inspirating

That implies I dont know how good he is. I'm not going to give up hope because he is injured. Of course we'll miss him. I dont think crying about it is going to change anything. 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

The team announcement always causes uproar. You'd never guess we were having a good season and liked our manager if you only ever read the hour before kick off on here. 

We love it its like Dads army  Were all dooooomed I tell you doooomed  , dont panic dont panic,   settle down settle down, I need the toilet, Stupid boy 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Almost forgot Engels existed he's injured that often, or completely unfavoured?

There's no note of an injury to my knowledge but when we're down to bare bones there's still no sight of him.

He had a Calf injury, but he's been on the bench since the Man City game I think..... Not today though - In fact NO CBs!!

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I think Ndidi and Toulemans will secure the middle and we will struggle, Barnes and Vardy will do the rest....... unless we can find some energy and industry from somewhere.

Yeah. Not been this sure of defeat since last season (or Man City tbf)

Strange Trezeguet and Sanson arent starting for me, and to a lesser extent Nakamba. We need workers in the side for this game.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Villa94 said:

we are not gonna get anywhere as a club if we cant show we can cope without jack

Yes - but hopefully this game isn’t the one it’s judged on. Leicester are a very handy side, even if we had Grealish. 

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He is our inspirating

It does but now it can’t. So maybe we’ll see more of a team performance.  I have to admit I’m not optimistic. 

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Yeah. Not been this sure of defeat since last season (or Man City tbf)

Strange Trezeguet and Sanson arent starting for me, and to a lesser extent Nakamba. We need workers in the side for this game.

Me too. I’ve got a bad feeling about this game. :(  I’m just hoping Leicester are jaded from Thursdays game.