• Grealish
    • Watkins
    • Elmohamady (Cash 61
    • Trézéguet (Traoré 66)
    • Sanson (Barkley 76)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/02/21 at 23:59

Our central midfield looks so, so weak. Brighton played through us time and time again. Would love to have Bissouma here, showed us what we’re missing in there. 

Barkley and McGinn were dreadful, Barkley especially. Luiz was ok at an absolute push. 

Martinez motm, Targett best of a bad outfield bunch. 

• Like 1

Embarrassed by that performance, without Martinez we get drubbed tonight 

We need a plan B when things aren’t working for us , we don’t currently have one .

Next game shouldn’t see Barkley anywhere near the starting 11. 
the swagger and confidence in our attacking play has gone , we need it back fast 

• Like 1

Something has changed the last month or so, we don't seem to be playing the same exciting way we used to.

Tonight Emi was outstanding, the back 4 was good and I think dougie was ok. 

The rest were poor. I think that's possible the worst game I've seen from our forward thinking players. Jack was none existant and I think he is suffering a little bit now teams are doubling up on him.

That was the worst 90 minutes I've seen from Villa in a long, long time. Did we actually create anything? The Brighton keeper must have been bored shitless. 

We really didn't deserve a point at all but when you've got one of the best keepers in the league you come away from games robbing points. 

Emi MOTM, the back 4 and Luiz were pretty solid as well. Watkins worked hard as usual but had quite literally nothing to work with. Everyone else gets a 1/10.

• Like 1

Â