Cheery Twits

HanoiVillan

16 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Maybe it's niche, but this tweet made me laugh a lot

He'd never get in the Worshipful Company of Grammar Assessors

I also doubt the WCof Management Consultants dates back to anything remotely close to the Middle Ages or even the middle of the last century

44 minutes ago, bickster said:

He'd never get in the Worshipful Company of Grammar Assessors

I also doubt the WCof Management Consultants dates back to anything remotely close to the Middle Ages or even the middle of the last century

au contraire

• Haha 1

Think there’s a point in this when Susannah Reid is silently asking herself whether she misses Piers…

I actually think there’s a sincere point he’s trying to make, but it’s just buried in this Partridge fuelled musing.

In the dismal shitheap that is daytime television, that was honestly not that bad really. And while he sounds like a bit of an idiot making that point, the good news is that nearly everyone watching is a bit of an idiot as well, so he's talking to them on their level.

On 18/06/2021 at 00:24, Mark Albrighton said:

Think there’s a point in this when Susannah Reid is silently asking herself whether she misses Piers…

I actually think there’s a sincere point he’s trying to make, but it’s just buried in this Partridge fuelled musing.

Susannah Reid.  Definitely definitely would. 

12 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

This is gold. Absolute gold. 

Also, fiction unfortunately. 

He's done a few "silly Brexiters" shaggy dog stories over the last few years. Funny, but not real. 

Edited by ml1dch
  • Haha 1

Â