Cheery Twits

HanoiVillan

On 03/03/2021 at 11:20, choffer said:

I like how the referee was so sure the players would be incensed by his decisions that he had to full on sprint away while actually giving them.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I like how the referee was so sure the players would be incensed by his decisions that he out to full on sprint away while actually giving them.

The penalty for tackling the keeper with a head lying on the ground was the best decision ever

• Like 1

I believe it was @chrisp65 that has an interest in old/unusual headstones.

You’re quite possibly already familiar with this Twitter account, but on the off chance you’re not, it covers a fair bit of the macabre, headstones and beyond the grave (imagine me saying that last bit in a Vincent Price voice).

• Like 1

Cheers. Yep, I don’t follow that account but I do see retweets from it, it’s followed by 5 or 6 of the accounts I do follow.

I’ve not done a lot with the graves and headstones this last 12 months, I’ve tried to be a good boy and just go straight to my jobs and straight back again and not deviate and play the spot the spire game or join in with mementomorimonday. No non-essential stops, no desire to be told off for being miles from home taking photos and doing ‘leisure’.

But I was up around Ipswich, Norwich and Great Yarmouth earlier this week and I’ve earmarked a lot of proper old churches for a decent rummage once the restrictions are lifted.

• Like 1

On 12/03/2021 at 18:50, chrisp65 said:

Cheers. Yep, I don’t follow that account but I do see retweets from it, it’s followed by 5 or 6 of the accounts I do follow.

I’ve not done a lot with the graves and headstones this last 12 months, I’ve tried to be a good boy and just go straight to my jobs and straight back again and not deviate and play the spot the spire game or join in with mementomorimonday. No non-essential stops, no desire to be told off for being miles from home taking photos and doing ‘leisure’.

But I was up around Ipswich, Norwich and Great Yarmouth earlier this week and I’ve earmarked a lot of proper old churches for a decent rummage once the restrictions are lifted.

Did you know that headstones in Armenia often include a depiction of how the person died? Here’s a photo I took of the headstone for a family who drove their car off a cliff.

3-F273978-3-FC3-4-C62-A3-B5-9-F1-B0714-C

On 21/03/2021 at 12:31, NoelVilla said:

JUst watched that one. Amazing.

I was a bit nervous of the location of the propellor/outboard motor. 

16 hours ago, Xela said:

I was a bit nervous of the location of the propellor/outboard motor. 

Yep and the text in the tweet didn't reassure me.

Â