Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

After thinking about it for a bit i would love to sign Bissouma and JWP. Would probably take 100 mill to get them both but if we got them on 5 year contracts thats our midfield sorted for the next 10 months . Gonna be harsh and say sell Luiz and Hourihane and that puts mcginn on the bench , but we are not messing with romantic nourishment any more. Hard business decisions can be made and i will support them. Cannot wait around to see if players eventually fulfil potential. We have the Yoot players for potential. We should buy ready to play pros from now on 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

After thinking about it for a bit i would love to sign Bissouma and JWP. Would probably take 100 mill to get them both but if we got them on 5 year contracts thats our midfield sorted for the next 10 months . Gonna be harsh and say sell Luiz and Hourihane and that puts mcginn on the bench , but we are not messing with romantic nourishment any more. Hard business decisions can be made and i will support them. Cannot wait around to see if players eventually fulfil potential. We have the Yoot players for potential. We should buy ready to play pros from now on 

0OH CНEEKY Memegeneralprnet Cheeky Memes | Meme on ME.ME

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Taxahunter said:

Just saw the goal from the European Cup final against Bayern Munich and suddenly got this feeling that there is a resemblance between our new signings and the three involved in our goal that evening. 

Buendia is our new Shaw, both in size but also how he got free and pinpointed the pass to Morley. 

Bailey is our new Morley, with his twists and turns, something he showed plenty of in the YouTube video showed on here. 

And Ings is our new Withe with his clinical finish. 

could that be a sign? 🤔

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

McGinn won't get dropped and Sanson will be one of the signings of the season (last). You didn't even mention Sanson

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

McGinn won't get dropped and Sanson will be one of the signings of the season (last). You didn't even mention Sanson

Havent forgotten him . It remains to be seen about Sanson but i do think we have a very good player potentially. I was implying that buying those 2 central midfielders would solve the problem of protecting our defence and give us real  set piece ability. 2 things that could be improved in our squad. 

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Agent Martinez. Calling Agent Martinez...

Imagine us now being in a place where we don’t have room for Sergio Aguero. 

Mental, but true. 

7 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Havent forgotten him . It remains to be seen about Sanson but i do think we have a very good player potentially. I was implying that buying those 2 central midfielders would solve the problem of protecting our defence and give us real  set piece ability. 2 things that could be improved in our squad. 

No more Barkley improves our defence. Buendia improves our defence. Ings improves our defence. We're getting players that play great pressing game so we're defending higher up the pitch. Bailey can take free kicks and so can Young if he's on the field

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Just seen that there's a player called Princewill Ehibhatiomhan in the current England U17 squad. Seems fated that he should play for us.

That’s not a name, it’s a game of countdown that got out of hand.