Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Liverpool need more CM's. Can't see them letting Jones leave.

The Sarr deal I could imagine happening as he would most likely be a squad player.

Problem with Sarr is Watford paid £30m for him and I'm sure they'll want to sell at a profit.

1 hour ago, abdomlahor said:

I’ve been banging the drum for Matheus Cunha for a while now. LW/CAM/ST from Hertha. Available for around £25m. Start him left wing and have him as an option should Watkins pick up an injury up front. The fit is ideal and I’m surprised we haven’t been linked with him yet.

dont think he would cost that little, Hertha have a rich owner so have no need to sell

Between Ty Bracey and Villa Analytics I've managed to learn nothing in the last few days.

A Saint Maximam from NUFC - get lost.
Worried about Bailey
5 days is too long for a transfer
Douglas Luiz plays for Brazil, so that means something ....

At least they're trying. The amount of absolute waffle, speculation and cluelessness however is very stark.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Curtis Jones makes perfect sense after the bids for ESR … Highly unlikely to happen but with FSG being as they are, they could be tempted if the £££ is right perhaps? 

That's the talk I've seen from Liverpool fans on twitter at a glance, don't trust their owners not to cash in if a £30m bid came in 

If this picked up pace ESR followed by Jones even if we failed to land either is seriously not **** around, going after the better young players from those 2 is great to see

• Like 1

Curtis Jones, (Cantwell) Bailey, Buendia, Watkins & say someone of the ilk of Jonathan David would be a marvel to see … Selling Jack would be hard to take but depending on whom we signed could well be a shrewd move longer term. 

Buendia was my number one target at the start of the window and genuinely think he’ll be a revelation for us. 

With Bailey bringing raw pace and direct threat from the left and Emi bringing Emi things off the right, it’s gotta be about picking up a super player through the middle. 

Is Kamada that guy at a price we can manage, or do Lange and Co. fancy Arrascaeta? 

What a time to be alive, btw! 

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

Buendia was my number one target at the start of the window and genuinely think he’ll be a revelation for us. 

With Bailey bringing raw pace and direct threat from the left and Emi bringing Emi things off the right, it’s gotta be about picking up a super player through the middle. 

Is Kamada that guy at a price we can manage, or do Lange and Co. fancy Arrascaeta? 

What a time to be alive, btw! 

Would love Kamada. Love Love Love

• Like 1

Curtis Jones has come from the biggest parody ITK account going. It's the most bollocks thing that's been said about Villa this week and there's a lot.

I would say the fact some of us are believing it is the weirdest thing to happen this week but our new £30m Signings step dad just spent an hour introducing me to his nephews and cousins from a shed in Jamaica. Whilst simultaneously 3500 Villa fans including Ritchie from 5ive listened to two random Villa fans discuss a teacher recording Jack train for 48 hours straight

Edited by HalfTimePost

7 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

If Grealish does go, Kamada would go some way to easing the blow. Have we been linked with him?

Wasn't Bailey mentioned on here before any inkling of him signing though....