Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

46 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I agree but it's same as backup striker argument. Good enough at reasonable price but not demanding starting spot. You can use same what if Mee does a job on Watkins for Mings or Konsa. People expect Mings and Konsa to play every game if fit 

Not really the same though is it?

Watkins has never missed a game through injury (apparently) but Mings and Konsa have both missed lots, and both missed some even last season.  Hause doesn't exactly have a great injury record either.

None of our youth are close to PL level, so between injuries and suspensions we could very easily be without 2 of our 3 CBs.

ok so there hasn’t been any link reported however someone has spotted that Jonathan David has liked one of our IG posts despite not following any of ours players.

I know we had a similar thing with sarr earlier but is this just too random?

2 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

ok so there hasn’t been any link reported however someone has spotted that Jonathan David has liked one of our IG posts despite not following any of ours players.

Lange! 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886u2zr1ytom9xqvq1fzn

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

21yo Lille CAM from Canada

Transfermarkt shows majority games for Lille at CF and rest second striker 

18 goals 8 assists in 2100 minutes for Gent in 19/20 season seems phenomenal even if Juliper league. Majority played that season 14 at CAM

Hadn't heard of him tbh

Edited by Kiwivillan

There was talk out of Canada earlier today that Lille might look to raise funds by selling David after just one year, and that Liverpool are very strong admirers. They were considering him last year before getting Jota.

2 minutes ago, Wes said:

There was talk out of Canada earlier today that Lille might look to raise funds by selling David after just one year, and that Liverpool are very strong admirers. They were considering him last year before getting Jota.

Yeah there's article 1 hour ago linking him with Liverpool

25 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpeg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Transfermarkt shows majority games for Lille at CF and rest second striker 

18 goals 8 assists in 2100 minutes for Gent in 19/20 season seems phenomenal even if Juliper league. Majority played that season 14 at CAM

Hadn't heard of him tbh

He is a huge talent. He was incredibly sought after last summer, and it was rather a surprise he ended up at Lille, but they forked out a lot of money for him and he wanted the game time. It worked out well for them both.

If he is available this summer there will be many clubs, especially Premier League clubs, after him.

Hard to believe Lille would let him go after one season but stranger things have happened and the money issues in Ligue 1 this season are well known.

What a crazy day today has been.

2 hours ago, daggy_333 said:

Fair enough it's just every single player you seem to mention are the well known 'wonderkid' type players on there that's all lol.

Maybe they are good at judging players? They do use the same type of analytics that I do when looking at players.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wes said:

Isn't he a striker?

2 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

Isn't Cahill a left sided CB?  I might be misremembering.

Wouldn't make sense if he is as we need a right side cover.

Yes but he's right footed. I think he's past it for the PL personally 

• Sad 1