Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Surely Citeh can't buy Kane and Jack this window

Kane must be the priority after Aguero left. 

They'll suddenly discover there's a UAE business that absolutely must be Citeh's toothpaste sponsor for exactly the amount of money it costs to buy both.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chindie said:

They'll suddenly discover there's a UAE business that absolutely must be Citeh's toothpaste sponsor for exactly the amount of money it costs to buy both.

To be fair as much as its taking the piss I'd still rather city's owner just said I'm **** rich here's my money go buy whoever you want than man utd buy £130m worth of top class international players using the money from their official pillows and quilt partner 

worth raiding Brighton for one of their 7 CB's? If they plan to go into next season with their current squad of CB's they'll have 7, if they sign someone to replace White they'll have more. Surely looking to offload one of them other than Webster 

3 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Pereira received a life changing offer 3 weeks ago and is now saying "Thanks but lemme go" to WBA.

Wonder where he's off to 🤔 Apparently he's maybe going to Al Hilal in the Saudi league. Would explain why we looked at him and decided against persuing as is making his motivations very clear.

so whats this offer he recieved 3 weeks ago?

Amongst all the Jack talk I still want to know what we're planning to do about a striker if Watkins gets injured.

Davis - who's not good enough anyway - is out for 2 months now which leaves only Wesley, who also isn't very good.

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Barcelona have said Moriba can leave if he doesn’t sign a contract. Not sure how much he’s after but must be worth an enquiry 

Would love it if we got Moriba, he’ll sign a new deal no doubt tho 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Amongst all the Jack talk I still want to know what we're planning to do about a striker if Watkins gets injured.

Davis - who's not good enough anyway - is out for 2 months now which leaves only Wesley, who also isn't very good.

West Ham only actual "striker" scored 3 goals and they finished 6th

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

West Ham only actual "striker" scored 3 goals and they finished 6th

What you waffling about? Michail Antonio is a striker. 10 goals in 26 games last season. But to support my point, they'd have finished higher if he hadn't missed >30% of the season with injury.

• Like 1