Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

14 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Saw an article that we are about to bid for Mikkel Damsgaard

Yep. Bets information I can find seems to be here. Basically says Sampdoria are expecting to receive a bid from us imminently. 

Edit:

Done some more digging - reports today seem to suggest that Sampdoria are willing to let Damsgaard leave for a high fee. They are trying to generate a fee of around £30-£35m by generating an auction including Villa, Leeds, Liverpool and Spurs. Sampdoria in turn would then replace him with Lee Kang-In from Valencia.

I think we have been "singled out" because of the news going on with Grealish, but certainly one to watch.

Edited by Wes

12 minutes ago, sne said:

Would be stupendous but surely not unless...

Yeah - perhaps plan B/if Jack B in Man City :(

Looks great before the Euros too in the mythic truth document that is the Youtube compilation is to be believed

Edited by RaptureJames
spelling
  • Like 1

Just now, RaptureJames said:

Yeah - perhaps plan B/if Jack B in Man City :(

Looks great before the Euros too in the mythic truth document that is the Youtube compilation 

Yeah I follow Sampdoria in the Serie A and have been touting him all season as someone we should look at. His development during the year has been fantastic.

• Like 1

With Kane not turning up for training - and the Grealish bid hanging around - anyone think we should bid for Kane?

Just for a laugh?

(I am sure we wouldn't get him, but imagine the meltdown on twitter from every single club).

Edited by Pez1974
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pez1974 said:

With Kane not turning up for training - and the Grealish bid hanging around - anyone think we should bid for Kane?

Just for a laugh?

(I am sure we wouldn't get him, but imagine the meltdown on twitter from every single club).

Some Villa fans would still prefer us to sign Tammy 😂

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Beastmix said:

Seconded. Skoda was the joke car manufacturer of the 90s, but quite the opposite these days.

I also hope McGinn wasn't one of them.

You're right, a Ford can't do this

giphy.webp

• Haha 1