Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

On 29/07/2021 at 18:46, paul514 said:

Sticks her tongue out too far waiting for the goods for my liking. 

What you do in your spare time is your own business.  But what do you think about his wife? 

cheeky bid for Ødegaard ? Jokes aside Jack is irreplaceable we all know that. IF he is to leave we will have to replace his impact on games across the team. Bailey if he signs and Buendia already in the bag is a start out wide. JWP makes perfect sense to add crucial goals from CM… So many quality attacking players out there, not like for like as such but in terms of impact of the team. Pedro Gonçalves is a player who knows the league, right age and pedigree. A random list of 50 CAM to argue over … 

https://www.footballcritic.com/top-players/attacking-midfielders …

5 minutes ago, thabucks said:

cheeky bid for Ødegaard ? Jokes aside Jack is irreplaceable we all know that. IF he is to leave we will have to replace his impact on games across the team. Bailey if he signs and Buendia already in the bag is a start out wide. JWP makes perfect sense to add crucial goals from CM… So many quality attacking players out there, not like for like as such but in terms of impact of the team. Pedro Gonçalves is a player who knows the league, right age and pedigree. A random list of 50 CAM to argue over … 

https://www.footballcritic.com/top-players/attacking-midfielders …

I say we go with Mason Mount. At least we know we have a player who will always be guaranteed a starting spot for England!

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Just give the 10 shirt to Buendia I suppose.

Just that our press aren’t that sensible.. so they’ll associate the new player even if they’re a defensive midfielder 

Edited by catanzaro
Addition

I wonder if the talk of JWP being back on the agenda is true. Maybe we’ve said as part of the negotiations with Jack’s agent who also represents JWP that we expect him to get him to us if we let Jack go to Citeh … In the agents interests to.

Here’s a list of Jack’s agents other clients for reference… 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/icm-stellar-sports/beraterfirma/berater/190

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I wonder if the talk of JWP being back on the agenda is true. Maybe we’ve said as part of the negotiations with Jack’s agent who also represents JWP that we expect him to get him to us if we let Jack go to Citeh … In the agents interests to.

Here’s a list of Jack’s agents other clients for reference… 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/icm-stellar-sports/beraterfirma/berater/190

Camavinga it is then.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

90 mill plus Foden sounds about right.

Who TF is Morgan Rogers?

He’s a f-cking insult, imo. ‘Here, you can have this piece of shi*t while the big boys play over here’. 

If they even tried to offer this young man to us, I hope our management laughed them out of the (Zoom) room. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I would love to see the list that Smith was “so excited about” at the end of last season.

Buendia, JWP, ESR, Alvarez, Bailey, Tuanzebe presumably. Maybe 1 or 2 we haven't heard about yet.

Young was an opportunistic grab.

Just came here to take a step back in the insanity spectrum - head to Jack's thread if you want to lose your hair quicker.

You'll be shocked how many times different people can say the same thing.

• Haha 1

So Jacks as good as gone.

Ollie
Bailey.   Buendia.  Sarr

Obviously we can't replace Jack but that looks ok. 3 natural Right Wingers though worries me. I'd assume it would maybe be one of Bailey or Sarr.

If Cantwell is a Jack replacement and not a Anwar replacement I'll be highly nervous

Ollie

Cantwell.    Buendia.   Bailey/Sarr

Is nowhere near as good as the top option. Would be twice as hurtful going from Jack to Cantwell.

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

So, you have £135m to spend (ESR bid of £35m + £100m for Jack). 

How are you spending it?

Well, we're about to get caned for everyone. This is a tricky one financially.

Bailey won't be coming for under £40m now.

Ward-Prowse and McNeil will cost over £50m a piece.