Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Morgan Rogers is a good player and someone I wondered if we might go for because of his connection to the Albion academy but I wouldn't expect him to be part of any deal for Grealish, and not sure he's a £10m player, at first team level he's had one decent season in League One; a couple of weeks ago he was being linked to Palace for £6m that seems like a fairer valuation to me.

His comment on Iroegbunam's instagram yesterday made me wonder, can't remember what it was exactly but seemed very positive about Iroegbunam signing for us almost as if he was going to join him, but I'm sure that was me reading too much into it.

Edited by useless

Just now, PieFacE said:

It's annoying how when we make bids for people, they just get rejected. When someone bids for our player, it's all "lines of communication remain open and negotiation is taking place". 

To be fair it’s an insulting bid. We’d do the same if it was Grealish. 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

It's annoying how when we make bids for people, they just get rejected. When someone bids for our player, it's all "lines of communication remain open and negotiation is taking place". 

In fairness who was the last player we sold that the club didn’t want to sell? Delph?