Jump to content

Summer transfer window 2021


zab6359
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyone been watching the Olympic football games? Any decent players/youngsters we could attract?

Cunha any good, for example?

Almada, Kubo? 

Edited by Jas10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
16 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Anyone been watching the Olympic football games? Any decent players/youngsters we could attract?

Cunha any good, for example?

Almada, Kubo? 

I don't know about the footballers but I reckon we should just push the boat out and go for Peaty. He'd improve our breaststroke immeasurably.

I know mine needs work, it hasn't seen much action since I got married.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

I don't know about the footballers but I reckon we should just push the boat out and go for Peaty. He'd improve our breaststroke immeasurably.

I know mine needs work, it hasn't seen much action since I got married.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863o17jpc50cuqyg4wnq

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Anyone been watching the Olympic football games? Any decent players/youngsters we could attract?

Cunha any good, for example?

Almada, Kubo? 

Jake Grealy, plays for Tonganoxie Uslabds

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Football insider (Yea, I know) says Roma want El Ghazi for 15m. I would definitely take that.

Isn't it odd that that figure has been banded around on here over the last few days... 

Villatalk is clearly a source for Football Insider 🤣

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

If I had a penny for every Footbal Insider story that didn't materialise i could buy him.

They are one of the worst.

You've just written off one of Brum Mail's main sources 🤭

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Football Outsider says Grealish is signing with Man City next week…

Football insider said we were thinking about sacking smith because hourihane was playing better for swansea than sanson was for us

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Football insider said we were thinking about sacking smith because hourihane was playing better for swansea than sanson was for us

If we had Watford’s owner I could actually see that happening.

Luckily our owners are fantastic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Knutserov13 said:

Probably going to Brighton. 

Yeah, he'd probably be a good signing for them. Never know with French players and Maupay will likely try and injure him in training :D 

He's still be someone I'd like us to try for depending on price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â