Jump to content

Summer transfer window 2021


zab6359
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

That's not entirely accurate and you're wording is misleading. Please try to think before you type kind Sir.

My apologies if there was another link. I thought it was just that whispers nonsense. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Gazzaniga is joining Fulham…

Would’ve been fine for us on a free. He probably gets to be first choice there though…

Not enamoured by the links to Bettinelli, suppose he’d be ok…

Oh well… can’t think of too many decent GKs available on a free…

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Gazzaniga is joining Fulham…

Would’ve been fine for us on a free. He probably gets to be first choice there though…

Not enamoured by the links to Bettinelli, suppose he’d be ok…

Oh well… can’t think of too many decent GKs available on a free…

Speaking of Fulham, Harry Wilson just joined them on a permanent.

Edited by Aston_Villan4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Gazzaniga is joining Fulham…

Would’ve been fine for us on a free. He probably gets to be first choice there though…

Not enamoured by the links to Bettinelli, suppose he’d be ok…

Oh well… can’t think of too many decent GKs available on a free…

Caballero? Romero? Thats just Argentinians! :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 hours ago, Awol said:

Boils my p*ss that we didn’t grab this lad last summer when was going (and went) for about €10m. He’d cost triple that now and probably still be worth it. 

Southampton tried, he couldn't get a work permit. 

We got up to the PL and in just in time, before it became incredibly hard to get in any unknowns from smaller leagues.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
Posted (edited)

I think a backup striker is pretty much top the list now.

After today I just dont think Wes is ever going to step up to be a deputy for Ollie let alone push him for competition.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I think a backup striker is pretty much top the list now.

After today I just dont think Wes is ever going to step up to be a deputy for Ollie let alone push him for competition.

I think it should have been a priority as soon as the season ended. I certainly hope it was. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


20 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Southampton tried, he couldn't get a work permit. 

We got up to the PL and in just in time, before it became incredibly hard to get in any unknowns from smaller leagues.

Didn’t know that. Cheers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Really hope we can bring in Alvarez as a backup to Watkins. I wouldn’t trust Wesley or Davis in an U18 match at the moment.

If we're backs to the wall, Davis can just about smash around enough to make a nuisance of himself. I think I'd still have him as back-up round now.

I would expect Barry and Brad Young would be more likely to actually score.

Would really like this Alvarez.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â