Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

You'd think they'd want to hold onto him until January. Rashuca alone ain't gonna cut it. 

then they will probably still be relegated and lose out on a transfer fee

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I see what you’re saying here but I don’t want to see him shine for another Premier League team. I trust Smith and the coaching team to make the right call

Same here, they will know what they are doing and if he does go he will go abroad. 

47 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Bailey predominantly plays on the left but is versatile… Jack may well play as CAM.

Or Jack left, Buendia CAM, Bailey right…

They can play where they want 😆

Them 3 & Ollie would have defenders pissing their pants… I would almost feel sorry for them 🤣

Relentless pressure and attacking talent…

Bailey predominately plays on the right. 

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

If we need Trez when he is back to full fitness, then things haven't gone anywhere as well as we are all hoping they will.  AEG is at his peak and I'd cash in if the squad could take it.

We need more than 4 players for the 3 positions. It would be very silly to decrease our depth in a position where we have had injury troubles in the past season especially since one of them is injury prone and another player through a groin injury and a fractured rib. 

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Bailey predominately plays on the right. 

Oh crap, yeah I meant on the right.

6 goals & 3 assists (14 appearances) on the right wing,

2 goals & 1 assist (2 appearances) at CAM

He’s played all over…

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Oh crap, yeah I meant on the right.

6 goals & 3 assists (14 appearances) on the right wing,

2 goals & 1 assist (2 appearances) at CAM

He’s played all over…

Someone posted his heat map earlier and it's heavily on the right

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Someone posted his heat map earlier and it's heavily on the right

Yeah I mistakenly wrote left when I meant right, looked him up on whoscored earlier today

19 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

We need more than 4 players for the 3 positions. It would be very silly to decrease our depth in a position where we have had injury troubles in the past season especially since one of them is injury prone and another player through a groin injury and a fractured rib. 

Yh agree, that's why I said if the squad could take it, we do not wanna be left wanting.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jas10 said:

We didn’t pay what was viewed as a bargain, yet still significant, fee for a highly rated player who has barely played for us to just offload him…

It’s really annoying me, there have been quite a few people writing him off and/or not willing to give him a chance to stake a claim here.

It’s embarrassing and ridiculous…

What time has he had? He came in, in January, in what was a struggling team then picked up injuries and knocks and needed time to adjust and settle… 

He didn’t join us at the start of the season or have a preseason…

We make ourselves look silly when we write off players or try to be “ruthless” with them…

The squad is quite light and we aren’t carrying anyone that cannot make any contribution… comments like these just smells of unnecessary negativity again.

We have room for additions…

Sanson could turn out to be one of our best players this season and make that CM spot his own… we won’t know unless we give him a chance!

🤦‍♂️

Yeah you have a point, you probably got annoyed abit too much though 😂 

3 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I only watched Norwich once last season and Cantwell and Buendia destroyed the oppo and were 5-0 up after half an hour or something daft.  If they have a good understanding then I can see the positives.  Obviously we are going for much more ambitious signings but Cantwell would be a good option if we don't get the likes of Smith Rowe or Bailey.

All different positions though

Just now, RicRic said:

Yeah you have a point, you probably got annoyed abit too much though 😂 

I think you’d be annoyed if you also did your back in…

But your comments were also ridiculous 🤣

16 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I think you’d be annoyed if you also did your back in…

But your comments were also ridiculous 🤣

Not really its my opinion and if he werent to deliver the goods then who was right 👀 exactly 

Not directly Villa related but Don Hutchinson who invented the Kane (and Grealish by the way which is why I raise it) transfer rumours for ESPN is now getting rinsed by his fellow pundits for making crap up. You love to see it :)

it confirms very much that actually there are no such deals or bids in place. Just people inventing links to hope they are right.

first bit here

"I broke this news to you last year"
"and it still hasnt happened Don!"

lulz

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Not directly Villa related but Don Hutchinson who invented the Kane (and Grealish by the way which is why I raise it) transfer rumours for ESPN is now getting rinsed by his fellow pundits for making crap up. You love to see it :)

it confirms very much that actually there are no such deals or bids in place. Just people inventing links to hope they are right.

first bit here

lulz

His first answer to why it hasn't been done yet is "he didn't have the best of Euro's to be honest", as if Manchester City give the tiniest shite about his form in the Euro's. They know who Harry **** Kane is for christ sake.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

first bit here

lulz

That was great I watched the whole thing, put Craig Burley on Sky he propper ripped him.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

His first answer to why it hasn't been done yet is "he didn't have the best of Euro's to be honest", as if Manchester City give the tiniest shite about his form in the Euro's. They know who Harry **** Kane is for christ sake.

I know right, 

• Like 1