Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

40 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

How is he only 69th percentile in blocks. He blocked the most shots in the league whilst playing fewer minutes than Mings, Mee and Tarkowsi.

Because statistics are bunk? 

19 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

How do I keep winning fantasy football cash leagues heavily using stats if they're bunk?

Did you use 69th centile for blocks as one of the stats in your assault on the dolla, or was it largely based on more heavily relevant point scoring criteria, such as goals, assists, home/away games etc?

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I was asking about CBs as I can’t think of many, but I would love us to get those 3 players you mentioned…

Especially instead of a single British/PL based player such as JWP or McNeil for anywhere near that figure, ludicrous.

Yea, honestly I don't think I would buy premier league players the prices are insane. Championship and abroard.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I was asking about CBs as I can’t think of many, but I would love us to get those 3 players you mentioned…

Especially instead of a single British/PL based player such as JWP or McNeil for anywhere near that figure, ludicrous.

Also Milenkovic is a CB at Fiorentina.

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Why would we sign the Championships Best RW, with the Prems best LW in the squad and then play them both out of position?

There is a case for Jack to go central, and both are able to do free roles, but signing a RW now when we have Buendia and Traore would be madness

I can't say I've watched Buendia loads but from the times I've watched his highlight reels his best plays/assists and goals loads have come from the left and centre. It's not like he has never played LW and hard to transfer from RW to LW for a right footed player. 

From the little highlights of him in training he has already placed himself on the left hand side. 

There's a call that Jack is better left winger than CAM and there are some stats that he show he is slightly better there. We as a team play better as a CAM. Jacks performances may drop 0.1 out of ten but the teams performance improves from a 6 to a 7 

Edited by Lord Willard
  • Like 1

This week is pretty quiet everywhere.

A lot of players still away after international games.

Clubs sorting the return of players for pre-season and begininng to play friendlies.

Transfers will soon start up again.

4 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I can't say I've watched Buendia loads but from the times I've watched his highlight reels his best plays/assists and goals loads have come from the left and centre. It's not like he has never played LW and hard to transfer from RW to LW for a right footed player. 

From the little highlights of him in training he has already placed himself on the left hand side. 

There's a call that Jack is better left winger than CAM and there are some stats that he show he is slightly better there. We as a team play better as a CAM. Jacks performances may drop 0.1 out of ten but the teams performance improves from a 6 to a 7 

Buendia is more or less two footed.

3 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Looking at FBRef it seems to have a stat for blocked passes which Konsa is 9th percentile for, which is dragging his overall one down.

Konsa OUT 🤣

2 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

We need a player that can do both. I don’t see it as an either or. I accept that such a player may be hard to find/get but that should be our aim. 

It does sound like Buendia will bring hard work and aggression to the midfield so he may solve the problem to some extent. What I think we need though is someone commanding who dominates the middle of the pitch. I’m thinking of a Patrick Vieira type. So if Johan wouldn’t mind popping out and picking up one of those, that’ll do just fine. 

Weve already got Morgan !

• Like 1