Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

No because this is supposed to talk about things that might happen. 

Well until he goes somewhere and someone signs him, it's always a might happen 🤣

remember Rashica you lot?

revenge payback GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Dog Lol GIF

• Haha 1

Just me surprised we haven't been linked to any CBs yet?

Mings hamstring goes again and we're left with Konsa and Hause starting.....and next experienced CB on the bench just had 6 months at Weymouth.

Guess Lange will come up with Konsa type from abroad. No AEM either in squad anymore so haven't got that option to play as CB v lower league teams in the cup.

Edit: Unless with all the youth signings we've made in last 18 months whether one of them is being lined up to join the first team squad? Bogarde? Swinkels?

Edited by VillaChris

Heard Wolves are in for Martin Braithwaite, I know it's not Villa news, but he doesn't seem the kind of signing that they would want.

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Just me surprised we haven't been linked to any CBs yet?

Mings hamstring goes again and we're left with Konsa and Hause starting.....and next experienced CB on the bench just had 6 months at Weymouth.

Guess Lange will come up with Konsa type from abroad. No AEM either in squad anymore so haven't got that option to play as CB v lower league teams in the cup.

Surprised Tosin hasn’t been snapped up and I think the £10mill release clause has now expired. Attila Szalai Name has been mentioned but he’s a left footed CB … maybe Bridge or Revan are considered good enough to compete for the 4th CB role ? 

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

All their players are…prime one being the CF…

Not sure who you mean.

Their team is full of Cheating F***ers.

Edited by AJ
Joke Clarity

Just now, Dave-R said:

Heard Wolves are in for Martin Braithwaite, I know it's not Villa news, but he doesn't seem the kind of signing that they would want.

Good. They're shitting the bed big time. Downgrading their keeper was just the beginning it seems. 

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Good. They're shitting the bed big time. Downgrading their keeper was just the beginning it seems. 

Yeah i heard 15 mill is the price they trying to offer, whether it true or not I do not know.

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Surprised Tosin hasn’t been snapped up and I think the £10mill release clause has now expired. Attila Szalai Name has been mentioned but he’s a left footed CB … maybe Bridge or Revan are considered good enough to compete for the 4th CB role ? 

We'd have surely loaned Revan out to higher level last January if we considered him good enough for premier league in near future...not like he's 18 either so would be a big gamble imo.

Bridge is also 21 in September which surprises me, again why no loan so a fair bit for Jedi to sort out in his new job.

Going way back but we had Gary Cahill on fringes here, loaned him out to Burnley in 04/05 for season and he was excellent, think he was ever present in team who were mid table in championship at the time. Then came back the next season and quickly broke into the first team squad so that's how you use the loan system to make young players kick on.

Just basing it all on one game v Liverpool in the cup is odd way of doing it. I'd expect us to sign another CB in next 3 weeks anyway.

• Like 2

Villa really should be bidding for Ben White ASAP, need to frustrate goonfairies amap. Is it too hot for a curry today? BoT bid 1m for Xhaka and 6m for Saka too. Pathia rice nan that's all, too hot? Arsenal are crap, Rashica played 45mins for Norwich Friday.

15 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Villa really should be bidding for Ben White ASAP, need to frustrate goonfairies amap. Is it too hot for a curry today? BoT bid 1m for Xhaka and 6m for Saka too. Pathia rice nan that's all, too hot? Arsenal are crap, Rashica played 45mins for Norwich Friday.

Vine Ok GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hippo said:

It's to hot to sign players.

HELL no!

We need to bring in some HOT talent but we don’t need FIREY attitudes so I hope our Recuitment team are BURNING the midnight oil and bring in players that will start well and be on FIRE from day one.

Thought I’d throw a few names out for CB suggestions (and to get this thread back on topic 😆).

Not familiar with many of these but maybe some will stick out to a few of us here:

Ahmedhodzic

Botman 

Cristian Romero (stats are amazing, plays for Atalanta, likely to be expensive)

Simikan 

Tapsoba (impressive stats)

Van de Ven

Stergiou 

Kabak (interesting, had PL experience…)

Todibo

Eduardo Quaresma

Carmo