Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

10 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Very much on board with the Anguissa train now… had been mentioned a lot here 1-2 months ago…

We’ve not been linked but his stats are impressive and he seems to have a lot to his game, especially for a DM.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/349561/Show/André-Frank-Zambo-Anguissa

https://smarterscout.com/articles/premier-league-champions-league-fulham-andre-zambo-anguissa-manchester-city-fernandinho-rodri-thiago-alcantara

https://fbref.com/en/players/6bb2c084/Andre-Frank-Zambo-Anguissa

Still don’t get why he wasn’t an ever present for a relegated team if he’s that good?

Swedish media reckons a PL club has come in for Jens Cajuste, he was all set for Rennes. Could be us, Lange would know all about him from his time in Denmark. Maybe one for the future though. Price somewhere between 10-15 m£ I guess.

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Still don’t get why he wasn’t an ever present for a relegated team if he’s that good?

He played 36 games… am I missing something? 29 starts, 7 subs, that’s still a lot and shows he was mostly a mainstay of the team…

Why not ever present? Dunno…

Parker? Didn’t know his best side? Didn’t particularly get on with him? Who knows…strange things happen at struggling teams and maybe with managers who aren’t as good as some think… all sorts happens at relegation threatened teams…

Any injuries or suspensions? Doesn’t look like it…

He didn’t come cheap and looked good at Villareal… Playing in a crap team, like Fulham, doesn’t always help or allow some of the better players to shine…

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This is seriously impressive…

spacer.png

Much better stats than many players I’ve looked up, a lot better in certain areas than many of them and still in a struggling side. Way better than any of our present midfielders…

Could be outstanding for a better team like ours…

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Well said, infact let's go on a mission and fill every thread with Tammy and gifs, that should piss a few off but shouldn't really.

High Five Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This’ll be Axel back at RB and performing clumsily again… good old Brucey eh?

A loan has a lot of appeal, maybe we should make our move? He’ll at least get to play in his natural position…🤣

26 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He played 36 games… am I missing something? 29 starts, 7 subs, that’s still a lot and shows he was mostly a mainstay of the team…

Why not ever present? Dunno…

Parker? Didn’t know his best side? Didn’t particularly get on with him? Who knows…strange things happen at struggling teams and maybe with managers who aren’t as good as some think… all sorts happens at relegation threatened teams…

Any injuries or suspensions? Doesn’t look like it…

He didn’t come cheap and looked good at Villareal… Playing in a crap team, like Fulham, doesn’t always help or allow some of the better players to shine…

I agree mate, always looked good to me but seemed to get subbed off a fair bit too. I’d just expect a player that is that could to always start and play every minute bar injuries or suspensions. Like Jack, Konsa, Mings etc.  I found it odd when he was sub in crucial games for them. 

I wouldn’t be against this signing though. Think he’s a good player. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I agree mate, always looked good to me but seemed to get subbed off a fair bit too. I’d just expect a player that is that could to always start and play every minute bar injuries or suspensions. Like Jack, Konsa, Mings etc.  I found it odd when he was sub in crucial games for them. 

I wouldn’t be against this signing though. Think he’s a good player. 

I didn’t think too much of him before or pay much attention, mainly because he was playing for Fulham and I never really watched him closely.

But his stats suggest he could be a top player in a decent side… they also suggest that he’s a hell of a lot better than any of our DMs or CMs…

11 minutes ago, Folski said:

Didn’t whispers say a Chelsea player was on its way too.

We've been heavily linked to Tino Livramento from Chelsea, an 18 year old right back.

Seem's like a strange move but he is a very good player. Could possibly mean Guilbert is moving on or Kesler being loaned out.

Just saw Leeds have released Alioski which seems a weird one. Thought they loved him there. I’d have had him as back up left back but not sure we need that now we have Young back in the squad.

Edit: Ah just saw they didn’t want him to go but Galatasaray doubled his wages on a pre-contract.

Edited by Adam2003

6 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Just saw Leeds have released Alioski which seems a weird one. Thought they loved him there. I’d have had him as back up left back but not sure we need that now we have Young back in the squad.

Edit: Ah just saw they didn’t want him to go but Galatasaray doubled his wages on a pre-contract.

Every time I’ve watched him play he always comes across as a total dickhead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

That Grealish bloke can’t be that good if he couldn’t get much pitch time for such an uncreative team as England. 

• Like 1

Just now, thabucks said:

I’m surprised our name hasn't yet been linked to R...

I got to here and 1000% expected this to be a troll and end with ...ashica. 

Then I woke up from that nightmare and realised the horror is over. 

• Haha 1