Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

5 hours ago, villaglint said:

@Wes or any other budding scouts.

Assuming we are moving on from ESR who would be the next viable options for the 10 role in the up and coming £20-35m range? 

I’d have loved Rodrigo de Paul but hes gone to Atletico. Off the top of my head;

Daichi Kamada

Houssem Aouar

Brahim Diaz

Ianis Hagi

Nabil Fekir

Jesse Lingard

Dele Alli 

7 minutes ago, Shay said:

I’d have loved Rodrigo de Paul but hes gone to Atletico. Off the top of my head;

Daichi Kamada

Houssem Aouar

Brahim Diaz

Ianis Hagi

Nabil Fekir

Jesse Lingard

Dele Alli 

I’d love for us to get Aouar. Plus Arsenal are after him so it just adds to the desire.

1 hour ago, Shay said:

Daichi Kamada

Houssem Aouar

Brahim Diaz

Ianis Hagi

Nabil Fekir

Jesse Lingard

Dele Alli 

I came on to say I saw Aouar is being valued at £20m. Insane. Why has Arsenal not completed that yet?

Spurs supposedly involved now.

Feels like this has been on the cards for atleast 2 windows now and the price has come right down. If they can't get it done we should just spend the cash; we know we have it. Immediately jumps into our XI

2 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Not really sure that I’d want him but what would the opinion on signing Lingard be here?

Awful signing. Reportedly United want £30m too which would just make it worse.

He'd start brightly and then go to shit. So exactly like Ross Barkley, but I'd expect Lingard would try harder. Lingard is a year older, turning 29 in December so wouldn't be great for the alleged cost.

I suppose if it came down to Barkley or Lingard, I'd choose Lingard but we shouldn't (and won't be) looking at either. I wouldn't be a big proponent of signing him. Can do much better for the money

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Not really sure that I’d want him but what would the opinion on signing Lingard be here?

It’s a difficult one as based on the last 6 months I would say definitely yes. However, before that I was a definite no. I’d probably still like us to take a chance elsewhere.

The links to Smith Rowe are a great sign of our intentions, and hopefully we can find another player of similar age and quality for that position.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I came on to say I saw Aouar is being valued at £20m. Insane. Why has Arsenal not completed that yet?

Spurs supposedly involved now.

Feels like this has been on the cards for atleast 2 windows now and the price has come right down. If they can't get it done we should just spend the cash; we know we have it. Immediately jumps into our XI

It being funny but if it were possible to have next summers budget added to this one and spend sod all next summer I would I’d do it with the prices for players being what they are