Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

11 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

All these sub-5ft 9/10 players. Are we modelling ourselves on late 80s Cottee and Ward Everton? They had a team full of midgets.

As did Snow White 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Tommy Elphick could walk through this dudes legs without messing either of their hair up.

Was sitting next to him in quik fit a few years ago. He fell down the gap between the chairs . Never seen a skinnier centre half . And when he got up i looked down on him and i am 5 ft 11 at best 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Was sitting next to him in quik fit a few years ago. He fell down the gap between the chairs . Never seen a skinnier centre half . And when he got up i looked down on him and i am 5 ft 11 at best 

He’s a very nice, likeable chap, very good looking too. I’ve met him a few times when he was at Villa

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Saul Goodman Tiny Man GIF by Better Call Saul

15 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

A lovely bloke i am sure but just not big enough or mean enough to be a scary dominating centre half 

I thought he was good for us in The Championship, he had some great matches for us

Today’s link to Neco Williams though welcomed is rather odd given we have Guilbert, Kessler, Young & Cash so me calling BS… Or the press are trolling us and Smith is new Southgate collecting RB’s … Be interesting to see where lasser Larouci ends up young LB just left plop - linked to Leeds & Brighton 

ps: Mikkel Damsgaard has just scored a peach - cheeky bid lol

Edited by thabucks

4 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Can anyone make sense out of this link to that 20 yr old Julian Alvarez ?? Seems Quite Mumbo Jumbo to me

5E481CE2-93BB-4701-B45E-0DD126D67DCD.jpeg

The ‘clubs’ is ‘sticks’ in one his replies. Imagine it’s slang for ‘ONE MILION DOLLARS!’ 

16 minutes ago, Awol said:

Think that’s supposed to mean he’s interested if Jack and the Emi’s will be here next season? 

3EAD4E02-6305-4C3B-A3C8-81C2A75DBB8C.jpeg

what I get from that tone is mostly sarcasm. Like they would only consider 15 mill for Alvarez if Jack, and both Emis were included in the deal

This Doku on left for Belgium looks interestin....plays for Rennes so wouldn't be easy to get him away. Was a bit confused considering the Patson guy everyone goes on about on here is at Salzburg until I realised it was a different vowel ending in his surname!

• Like 2

He's being sarcastic that the fee is too low and the replies are either saying things like 15 mil must be a 25% downpayment,  or rueful stuff like "in the current Argentinian economy you can't turn down 15 mil" I think

Edited by Annoyman

1 minute ago, Annoyman said:

He's being sarcastic that the fee is too low and the replies are either saying things like 15 mil must be a 25% downpaymen,  or rueful stuff like "in the current Argentinian economy you can't turn down 15 mil" I think

15M does seem low for one of Argentina’s emerging stars. Starting to think this might have legs though.