Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

This made me feel very old, I consider this to be a relatively new film on my personal list of favourites. 

Yelling Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

image.png.c48a74771cf0fc0789fc9da6525cfbed.png

Pretty much a THIRD OF A CENTURY ago!!

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Edited by MaVilla
  • Haha 3

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Oh gosh, now I feel ancient. Great film though and the 2nd one.

Home Alone was the second greatest movie of all time.

Behind Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. 

Home Alone GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

(I will go back on topic now I promise)

• Like 1

Seen this on twitter Julian Alvarez from River Plate, I've never heard of him like many id assume.. wonder how reliable it is.

Aside from that i think many of us don't understand or shall i say underestimate our vision for the future just based on the level we seem satisfied with, believe me it is looking very exciting and im not saying this for fun but we are following in the footsteps of Man City as far as the new generation of clubs are set up, we should stop putting a cap on the type of players we can go for and also looking at certain level of players.

Villa have now crossed the border in terms of players we sign and look for, we are now stepping into a territory we should have been a very long time ago but we are going to be upset about not signing the likes of Griezmann and Co In a couple years time believe me... you can see it now the way we are going about our business we are willing to get whoever to take us to the top and spending the money heavily 

ABF0404B-444D-4B09-BE3B-D4807763AB3B.jpeg

Edited by RicRic
Spelling

17 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Seen this on twitter Julian Alvarez from River Plate, I've never heard of him like many id assume.. wonder how reliable it is.

Aside from that i think many of us don't understand or shall i say underestimate our vision for the future just based on the level we seem satisfied with, believe me it is looking very exciting and im not saying this for fun but we are following in the footsteps of Man City as far as the new generation of clubs are set up, we should stop putting a cap on the type of players we can go for and also looking at certain level of players.

Villa have now crossed the border in terms of players we sign and look for, we are now stepping into a territory we should have been a very long time ago but we are going to be upset about not signing the likes of Griezmann and Co In a couple years time believe me... you can see it now the way we are going about our business we are willing to get whoever to take us to the top and spending the money heavily 

Done and dusted according to Wiki.

B833A19A-CD07-4870-A417-EC6EF217903D.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Home Alone was the second greatest movie of all time.

Behind Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. 

Home Alone GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

(I will go back on topic now I promise)

Back on topic? I won't allow it

What a hole - Album on Imgur

35 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Argentina International for £15m? Presumably he must be better than Buendia then. Bargain.

Edited by MrBlack

55 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

waiting for these links for young attacking south american players to get round to thiago almada...

Another interesting talent. He's heavily linked with a move to Marseille this summer. He's in the Argentinian team for the Olympics so I don't know how that would affect a deal for them, time wise.

image.png.1a14fc6914166f46f909c37eb0242ba7.png

I'd take this and be very happy.

23 Man Squad, Trez makes it 24.

(* = doesn't need to be named in squad). So leaves one realistic gap That could be filled.

Leaves us with 3 signings still to make : Sarr, ESR and a CB used here. Those 3 plus Emi and Ashley Young would represent a huge window for us.

Only real hole I can see here is at CM. Another option would be nice with questions over McGinns form and not knowing enough about Sanson yet but not sure I can see us bringing in 3 mids in one window.

Also, I think when detailed like this any other winger we bring in would mean AEG moves on. We simply don't need another body, he has to go if we bring in another. Trez is already done imo but we'll not be able to sell him until next summer.

• Like 1