Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

As long as he stops liking posts of big American dickheads in their gun cave threatening to shoot Antifa then he's welcome. Otherwise he can piss off and stay at the club that welcomes that sort of behaviour.

You just sold him to me even more.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Dont they play on the same side

I thought Pulisic played on the right and centrally ? Anyway I reckon he’ll still be a draw for a elite CL team ... Plop, Bayern etc 

6 minutes ago, paul514 said:

FYI he hasn't actually committed any acts of violence, he's just calling for the death of other civilians.

If you want to sign someone who is actually willing to put their money where their mouth is and hurt people then Adam Johnson is your man.

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I thought Pulisic played on the right and centrally ? Anyway I reckon he’ll still be a draw for a elite CL team ... Plop, Bayern etc 

He can play anywhere in the forward line.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Chelsea paid £57.6M for him in 2019 and he’s in contract until summer 2024. Agree CL teams would want him, but no way Liverpool can afford him - imo. 

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

Chelsea paid £57.6M for him in 2019 and he’s in contract until summer 2024. Agree CL teams would want him, but no way Liverpool can afford him - imo. 

But like you said in your last post, it could be huge for an American owner to have a star player in what will be their best team ever. 

I think Liverpool could afford it, but probably wont. It makes me wonder whether John Henry has operational control over Liverpool or has to sell any cash injection to investors. 

5 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

FYI he hasn't actually committed any acts of violence, he's just calling for the death of other civilians.

If you want to sign someone who is actually willing to put their money where their mouth is and hurt people then Adam Johnson is your man.

More like protect themselves from mobs of fascists calling themselves anti fascists.

Anyway I don't want to take this off topic.

• Like 1

Looking at Pulisic stats they arent really convincing to splash big money on him, the way people are going on that he has been injured and left out all season but he has been involved in 20  games this season and just 2 goals and one assist. he is still 22 but last season looks a bit of an anomaly for him

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

More like protect themselves from mobs of fascists calling themselves anti fascists.

Anyway I don't want to take this off topic.

Have whatever political views you want, personally I find it disturbing people get so excited about murdering others regardless of their positions. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

But like you said in your last post, it could be huge for an American owner to have a star player in what will be their best team ever. 

I think Liverpool could afford it, but probably wont. It makes me wonder whether John Henry has operational control over Liverpool or has to sell any cash injection to investors. 

Don’t know enough about how plop are owned/structured, they just seem pretty skint and in need of serious investment. Missing the CL this year won’t help them financially either, or with retention and recruitment. 

I’d break the bank if he wanted to come, form is temporary (and Chelsea’s been very unsettled) but he’s got real class and will only improve - imo. 

Just now, Awol said:

Don’t know enough about how plop are owned/structured, they just seem pretty skint and in need of serious investment. Missing the CL this year won’t help them financially either, or with retention and recruitment. 

I’d break the bank if he wanted to come, form is temporary (and Chelsea’s been very unsettled) but he’s got real class and will only improve - imo. 

Good point about the CL. I really hope they continue to regress.

Probably the worst summer for them to try and sell Salah or Mane to recoup money too. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, paul514 said:

image.jpeg.221152ef3a5b9cb5a51460ebe5c016ea.jpeg

Not fascism, but close enough.

EDIT: Just to clarify, this was meant as a joke and not meant to label you as a racist or fascist @paul514. Apologies.

Edited by sparrow1988

3 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Good point about the CL. I really hope they continue to regress.

Probably the worst summer for them to try and sell Salah or Mane to recoup money too. 

Salah’s agent has been stirring the pot on Twitter, but at 28 and for what Liverpool will want for him, the number of clubs who both need and can afford him is small. 

Our owners had a good pandemic financially and should both reward themselves with a trophy signing from their national teams.. 

16 minutes ago, Awol said:

Salah’s agent has been stirring the pot on Twitter, but at 28 and for what Liverpool will want for him, the number of clubs who both need and can afford him is small. 

Our owners had a good pandemic financially and should both reward themselves with a trophy signing from their national teams.. 

Welcome Mido and Bryan McBride :hooray:

Does anybody know how Weston McKennie is getting on at Juve? He doesn’t seem to start that often. I think he would be a great signing for us. Him and Sanson either side of Dougie would work well in my view. Much better energy, quality and ball carrying capability in centre mid.

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

Does anybody know how Weston McKennie is getting on at Juve? He doesn’t seem to start that often. I think he would be a great signing for us. Him and Sanson either side of Dougie would work well in my view. Much better energy, quality and ball carrying capability in centre mid.

they triggered his purchase clause recently so I'm assuming he won't be leaving them anytime soon sadly

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Awol said:

They'll have an eye on his progress, potential and then his value in 2026 too

If everything goes to plan he could be the face of that tournament 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

As long as he stops liking posts of big American dickheads in their gun cave threatening to shoot Antifa then he's welcome. Otherwise he can piss off and stay at the club that welcomes that sort of behaviour.

If he’s a twunt, he’ll end up at Liverpool. The home of twunts.