So not only are we trying to sign players Arsenal want to sign
We're also trying to sign Arsenal players
And we're also trying to sign ex-Arsenal players

He’s ready for his triumphant return…

spacer.png

Good One Lol GIF by Justin

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tez500 said:

100% we should move for Edouard, at that price it would be silly not to. 

Although if Leicester's talks have stalled it could be because of playing time which I imagine would be the same issue with us.

The rumour is it is an issue in negotiations with Celtic rather than Edouard himself (by all accounts, personal terms are agreed)

Wouldn't surprise me if they are trying to include a big sell on clause as they stupidly agreed to a massive one with PSG when they signed Edouard themselves - 50% of any profit they make on the £9m spent

10 minutes ago, Fox1884 said:

The rumour is it is an issue in negotiations with Celtic rather than Edouard himself (by all accounts, personal terms are agreed)

Wouldn't surprise me if they are trying to include a big sell on clause as they stupidly agreed to a massive one with PSG when they signed Edouard themselves - 50% of any profit they make on the £9m spent

From Leicesters perspective I could see an agreement of something like a 20% sell on clause on profit. With a maximum fee reaching 7.5 mil or something. Would prevent them from receiving a ridiculous fee in a future transfer but also allow you to sign him now for a reasonable cost.

Do you reckon maddison will be sold? 

13 minutes ago, Fox1884 said:

Is he better then Ally Samatta?

35 minutes ago, sne said:

So are we going to pay Ramsey his full £400k/week salary :D ?

Fair play to his agent for sorting that. 

No wonder he and Bale have shit eating grins all the time. A million bags a week for the pair! 

1 hour ago, Pissflaps said:

Why you coming at me like this bro

He's almost put an extra draw on the hisssss in piss with the cursive writing style 😂. Cheeky bastard.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

From Leicesters perspective I could see an agreement of something like a 20% sell on clause on profit. With a maximum fee reaching 7.5 mil or something. Would prevent them from receiving a ridiculous fee in a future transfer but also allow you to sign him now for a reasonable cost.

Do you reckon maddison will be sold? 

I imagine that would be the highest we would go, but it wouldn't surprise me if Celtic are pushing for much higher than that or want a % of any fee we get rather than just profit, could be them just being petty as we seem to have dismantled everything about them when we stole Rodgers 😂 

I don't think Maddison will go, going to cost £70m+ to get him which I can't see Arsenal offering, then we tend to want all the money in one go (we made Man Utd and Chelsea pay the entire fees upfront for Maguire and Chilwell) and I imagine Arsenal would try to spread it across a load of years like they did with Pepe - we would basically make negotiations as hard as possible