Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Surprised so much business is happening while the Euros are on though, seems the market isn’t being driven by the domino effect of the most expensive signings happening first. 

Just now, Awol said:

Surprised so much business is happening while the Euros are on though, seems the market isn’t being driven by the domino effect of the most expensive signings happening first. 

Some English clubs still have money due to the TV-deal and price money while there is a lot of very motivated sellers out there.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I’ve heard of him so he must be decent, never seen him play

Asked for information? Like what? Shoe size? Bowel motion frequency? Inside leg measurement? Bizzare statement

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Haven't heard any news of outgoings: Hourihane, Engels, Fred (maybe), Davis, Kalinic (please)?

Early days yet, I expect 2/3 of those to leave for sure.

I want Davis either out on loan or sold…

Should keep Fred.

I haven't dug through this whole topic so I don't know if it's been suggested, but we should definitely go for Pierre-Emile Hojberg. I think he just about fits the current "criteria".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I haven't dug through this whole topic so I don't know if it's been suggested, but we should definitely go for Pierre-Emile Hojberg. I think he just about fits the current "criteria".

Hojberg was one of Spurs' only good players last season and is only 1 year into a 5 year deal. 

Unlikely. 

Honestly, theres more chance of me emi grating to Iran than us getting him.

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Hojberg was one of Spurs' only good players last season and is only 1 year into a 5 year deal. 

Unlikely. 

Honestly, theres more chance of me emi grating to Iran than us getting him.

Rowan Atkinson Throw GIF by Working Title

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Daka is an absolute baller. Wish we were in for him. He'd probably be the fastest player in the PL. Scary that he can finish too. 

I'd happily have Leicesters sloppy seconds for Eduardo though especially at the rumoured 15m 

100% we should move for Edouard, at that price it would be silly not to. 

Although if Leicester's talks have stalled it could be because of playing time which I imagine would be the same issue with us.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Fans worried that we only sign old people now, must be shit scared after agent Nakambas latest tapping up mission.

Screenshot_20210617-190912_Instagram_50_1_50.jpg

-1 point marvellous, sort them trousers out lad and put ya bloody socks on.

• Haha 1

I’m not jealous of other teams strikers anymore because ours is proper class. But if we were to go in for an understudy, which if we’re serious about challenging we should, they’d have to be able to put a shift in like Ollie because it’s so important to how we play. That’s what we should be looking at first when assessing these potential signings.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

He looks cool as ****! Sapeur vibes.

ok, had to google that🙄

"Noun. sapeur ( plural sapeurs ) (Africa) A member of the social movement known as La Sape, who dress as dandies and put great emphasis on style and physical appearance".

He certainly achieved his aim, now I understand I whole heartedly approve. 

• Haha 1