Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

I would love to see Villa sign Glen Kamara. Think Watford were sniffing about him. Really think this guy is best defensive midfielder in Scotland and angling for move to England. Doesn't let opposing team play through the lines. Just reads the game so well. Hardly seems to break sweat. He is very elusive when he does get ball and then does the simple thing when it's time to release it. Always think it is too easy at times for opposition to pass through Villa. Kamara is big upgrade on Nakamba in my opinion. Someone will sign him for PL I believe and it will be money well spent. 

15 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

I would love to see Villa sign Glen Kamara. Think Watford were sniffing about him. Really think this guy is best defensive midfielder in Scotland and angling for move to England. Doesn't let opposing team play through the lines. Just reads the game so well. Hardly seems to break sweat. He is very elusive when he does get ball and then does the simple thing when it's time to release it. Always think it is too easy at times for opposition to pass through Villa. Kamara is big upgrade on Nakamba in my opinion. Someone will sign him for PL I believe and it will be money well spent. 

Exactly the role Pape Sarr will have if we get him.