Jump to content

Summer transfer window 2021


zab6359
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Literally nothing in that article to suggest we are even interested, no source, no claimed source, no quote no nothing. Simply says, he is inline for a return. Absolute garbage. 

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Surely Young wants to return to Watford as his final swan song? 

Negotiating with Burnley apparently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Think Chrisene would be the long term challenger to targett. An older LB would make sense in that way. Gives him a couple of years to develop while we plug a hole. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
7 hours ago, TRO said:

I think Ollie is still acclimatising to the Division and 14 goals in his first season is more than commendable....His whole game is impressive, but he is still learning.

He needs to stay in his position and master his craft, not be pushed here there and everywhere to accomodate other players.

We have invested in this lad and we need to stay with it, because I think he will deliver, what we are looking for.

There is no perfect player, but working together as a team and the camaraderie, will drive us on.

His movement and pressing is most warming and with Jack and Emi, much more opportunity will open up.

Ollie is the no 9 for me....He has moved on from the wing role.

Exactly this. Smith looks like he is his man, his bet, he is betting the farm on him, that’s why I doubt we wil sign Tammy. I think they will give him as much time as he needs to find his feet and blossom. He’s literally the best all action forward we’ve had since Dean Saunders, he could be a very big player for us and maybe even heir apparent to Kane for England.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Young would be a sensible signing tbh. Not every player we sign needs to be under 26 years old. He has a connection and has had a very good season at Inter. If Targett was injured him and Jack would link up very nicely.

I also agree that Chrisene has huge potential and could be ready in a year or two so it makes sense to get an older head on this occasion. 

Its also some winning mentality in the dressing room.

I doubt we are interested but wouldn't be against it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Tony said:

Think Chrisene would be the long term challenger to targett. An older LB would make sense in that way. Gives him a couple of years to develop while we plug a hole. 

Revan maybe. Chrisene is a midfielder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Young would be a sensible signing tbh. Not every player we sign needs to be under 26 years old. He has a connection and has had a very good season at Inter. If Targett was injured him and Jack would link up very nicely.

I also agree that Chrisene has huge potential and could be ready in a year or two so it makes sense to get an older head on this occasion. 

Its also some winning mentality in the dressing room.

I doubt we are interested but wouldn't be against it.

Yep, Young’s a winner....can never have too many if them in a dressing room. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

None of our u-18s aren't going to be ready for quite a few years. We can't be getting stop gap replacements for all our depth positions. Chrisene isn't going to be ready for such a major role for 3 years. Unless we are going to be making a new LB signing every year we need a player younger than targett. It's the only way to turn a profit as a club. Make your signings and make youth signings that you can sell for more. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

he wont play much footy here. if we keep guilbert plus we have kessler coming through there's not even a guarantee he'll be backup RB

burnley he'll get games...that'll be the kicker i reckon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, tomav84 said:

he wont play much footy here. if we keep guilbert plus we have kessler coming through there's not even a guarantee he'll be backup RB

burnley he'll get games...that'll be the kicker i reckon

Young is a left back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
Posted (edited)

Can see sense if it means more money can be spent on other areas… one player I wouldn’t be averse to coming back… 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â