Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Guessing this will be relatively quiet until after Euros?

Booo!

On the plus side, if we're after players involved in the Euros, yay! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Guessing this will be relatively quiet until after Euros?

Booo!

I'm sure people will clammer for some random players who have a purple patch.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Certainly looks like it. I blame myself for jinxing him 😂

Haha. I was watching it back thinking "Christ, I hope that's not the left back we've been linked with" as it looked like Dumfries was annihilating him 😆

Was actually quite impressed with Glen Kamara yesterday.

Got around the pitch well to intercept and seems a decent short and long range passer.

His name been floated a few times in last 18 months as link and obviously gettable from Rangers.

Talk Brighton will go for him if they sell Bissouma in the summer so while most of us would want Bissouma that's probably a bit more realistic.

Emi seems to be morphing into the new Jorge Mendes as Kamara was actually at Arsenal between 2015-17 so another Martinez link he can get talking to.

They'd take Nakamba aswell so doubt we'd even need to spend that much to get him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Was actually quite impressed with Glen Kamara yesterday.

Got around the pitch well to intercept and seems a decent short and long range passer.

His name been floated a few times in last 18 months as link and obviously gettable from Rangers.

Talk Brighton will go for him if they sell Bissouma in the summer so while most of us would want Bissouma that's probably a bit more realistic.

Emi seems to be morphing into the new Jorge Mendes as Kamara was actually at Arsenal between 2015-17 so another Martinez link he can get talking to.

They'd take Nakamba aswell so doubt we'd even need to spend that much to get him.

Nakamba would be superb at a club like Rangers and Celtic. I feel as though he'd be a real cult figure up there. That's probably his level in truth. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Maybe he's good enough to challenge Targett and even take the position from him?

Targett doesn't need someone to challenge him, at most he needs some cover following Taylor's departure. He was one of our most reliable players last season and his first team place, is not a position that we need to fill, in my opinion. 

• Like 1

• Visiting Supporter
1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Nakamba would be superb at a club like Rangers and Celtic. I feel as though he'd be a real cult figure up there. That's probably his level in truth. 

Nakamba is so underrated on here. Every time I’ve watched Villa with Marvellous in the side Villa have looked much better for it. Luiz is the DM I’d get rid of.

• VT Supporter
11 hours ago, barry'sboots said:

JWP is not there??

Seems like there is more to this than just a rumour. Other reports today seem to have this down as us having "concrete" interest in him and contacted Southampton about a transfer. This could happen, and I would say its likely the second most important signing we might make this window. JWP and Buendia transforms our midfield, both are starters. 

• Like 2

Headline - Mills tips Winks joining Aston Villa or Wolves after spotting him ‘house hunting’

Actual Quotes - 

“I don’t see him getting into that Spurs side,” [Danny] Mills told Football Insider correspondent Connor Whitley.

“It depends who comes and goes this summer but he’s down the pecking order. He has been for some time now. 

“He needs to get playing. I see him going to Wolves and Aston Villa. He was seen playing golf at The Belfry. 

“Let’s assume he was househunting. I can confirm he was there.”

Completely beggars belief. I feel like Danny Mills knows they'll print any old shit so decided to come out with some nonsense to try and wind Villa fans up.

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â