Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Seen a report that Bayern are circling around Hudson Odoi and that Chelsea are not averse to his sale. He’s a good player, definitely a step up for us if we could get him.

He's on the same money as grealish. 

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Now, THAT I can get on board with.

Although, I do think we could do with a DM too. Oh and a LB.

Same list as me.

Periera/Olise 20/12

Nmecha 10

Adarabioyo 10

Gazaniga 0

Sarr 20

Back up LB 10

110m spend (with Buendia) less proceeds for Conor (4?), Engels (4), El Gahzi (12) giving a net £80-90m and a final squad of:

GK - Emi/Steer/Gazza

RB - Matty/Freddy

RCB - Konsa/Adarabioyo

LCB - Mings/Hause

LB - Targett/new LB?

DCM - Sarr/Nakamba

8's - SJM/Dougie/Sanson/Pereira or Olise (can play two 8s or 8 + 10)

Wide - Buendia/Traore/Jack/JPB

9's - Ollie/Nmecha/might even sneak in King on a free just for Mic09 if it allows Wes to go out and get fit (amybe just until X-mas) and KD to go to the championship for a season.

With new kids - Chucky/Kessler/Raikhy/Barry/Aaron Ramsey sprinkled in as bench cover.  Jacob Ramsey, KD, Revan and Wes out on loan.

I think that squad could really challenge. 

Please can anyone of our American based fans provide insight into Brenden Aaronson… Just read that him & Dike excelled against Costa Rica, saw he moved to RB Salzburg beginning of this year. Looks a technically gifted player from obligatory YouTube vid

Does anyone know anything about Valentino Livarmento? He was Chelsea’s academy player of the year, he’s 18 and plays as a right sided player, wingback / right midfield even winger on occasion. Apparently he can also play on the left. That all reads well but that’s all I know about him. 

We’re apparently “linked”. Has anyone seen him? 

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

Does anyone know anything about Valentino Livarmento? He was Chelsea’s academy player of the year, he’s 18 and plays as a right sided player, wingback / right midfield even winger on occasion. Apparently he can also play on the left. That all reads well but that’s all I know about him. 

We’re apparently “linked”. Has anyone seen him? 

I read about this yesterday Dave.

I was going to create a thread but thought more of it to protect the sanity of others...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, meregreen said:

Seen a report that Bayern are circling around Hudson Odoi and that Chelsea are not averse to his sale. He’s a good player, definitely a step up for us if we could get him.

They must be focusing on Hudson Odoi now instead...

Their interest in our friend from Kosovo has obviously failed.  :)

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

They must be focusing on Hudson Odoi now instead...

Their interest in our friend from Kosovo has obviously failed.  :)

Could the transfer still happen? I’d much rather we sign Rashica rather than the likes of King…

Edited by Jas10

3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I think we're done for wingers now.

I think we still desperately need either another CAM or LW. We only have 4 players to cover the 3 behind watkins. Personally I would like a LW who can also play upfront like Thuram.

So, if we were only to sign one more "top player", what position would you sign that player in?

DM?

CAM/RW? (to have Grealish - NEW - Buendia?, or Grealish - Buendia - NEW?)

I am a little torn......i really would like both 😜

I’ve just read we are interested in Will Hughes who would slot in to our midfield to replace the “already out of favour Morgan Sanson.” I was going to say you could t make this stuff up, but obviously you can. 

• Like 2

Will Hughes is really good.

Probably don't need another midfielder unless he's clearly better than the current fellas though. Or a Sarr type who's a bit of a project and could grow into something crucial.