Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

6 minutes ago, Wes said:

This post is from 9 days ago. We know from the Athletic article none of this is true.

Think we can add this account to the ignore list.

Fair enough, but they then had this tweet up:

Prob just another BS account.

Tbh, the fact that they stated we’re not interested in King is what made me think it maybe legit 😆

16 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Probably. But you said 2nd bid. And they "reported" a first bid. 

Yeah it says “considering second bid” for JWP so I was asking whether there was even a first…

13 hours ago, useless said:

It's probably worth pointing out that more often than not 'No.10' style players play out wide, for some reason it's our fans that seem to have an obssession with playing a no.10 in central midfield. Grealish pretty much operates as No.10 for us from the left hand side, and Buendia did the same for Norwich from the right hand side.

They can do but many "10"s don't necessarily have the pace to play out wide.

Playing a "10" works pretty well for Utd with Fernandes and it was working well for Leicester with Maddison (when he was in form).  It also worked well for us when Barkley was in form and latterly when Jack has played there a couple of times.

I think it works well when you have a couple of CM'ers that can sit/come from deep and one that is better further forward and you have the right "wide" players. 

I also think that Ollie is a good "9" to play with a "10" because he is very mobile, pushes onto the CBs/stretches play and creates the space behind him (unlike Harry Kane who seems to want to drop deep all of the time and is in the 10's space). If we did have two decent "9"s I would be fascinated to see Jack play as a "10" behind them with the width coming from Cash and Target, who I think would both be decent as wing backs/crossing.

7 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Yeah it says “considering second bid” for JWP so I was asking whether there was even a first…

You mean the one that was reputed to be wrong almost "100%"of the time?

Not the ones who stated there is something in this obviously?

1 minute ago, grobs said:

I’m not against the signing of Josh king to be honest. Am I right in thinking he can play out wide aswell as striker? Might be good option instead of traore/ghazi 

He's complete trash compared to Traore El Ghazi. Was it 12 games in Championship for Bournemouth for no goals or assists before move to Everton and they didn't use him. I've been saying he's trash for 3 seasons so maybe I'm not best to ask

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's complete trash compared to Traore El Ghazi. Was it 12 games in Championship for Bournemouth for no goals or assists before move to Everton and they didn't use him. I've been saying he's trash for 3 seasons so maybe I'm not best to ask

Josh King seen looking at houses in Birmingham: 

racoon GIF

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, grobs said:

I’m not against the signing of Josh king to be honest. Am I right in thinking he can play out wide aswell as striker? Might be good option instead of traore/ghazi 

Benny Hill What GIF

I'm better than Josh King. And I'm on a diet of pizzas and kebabs. 

• Haha 1