Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I think Belgian football is a bit iffy to evaluate in....There has been some hits and misses.

He is a fair old unit is Sander, but I think its important to be mobile in that role too....not sure if he is that mobile.

He has played 29 games for Sheff Utd and I think their fans views are mixed, on him.

I am really not sure, this one doesn't hit me in the face, like the Emi B one does.

Maybe he just didn’t settle there (they had a terrible 2nd season too so he wasn’t brought in to the ideal scenario) and needed time to adapt, might be ready for a bigger move - I think many were surprised that Sheff Utd managed to get him.

Don’t know how good he is or what he has to offer, would value some insight…

41 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Maybe offer them around £10mil and some add on's  + Conor thrown into deal? worth a shot Phil!! Also imagine Olise learning off Jack on the left side of our attack.

Great shout

18 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I could see us making a move for Sander Berge…

I have no idea how good he is or what his main attributes are though…

Can he be that quality, imposing DM for us?

How was he back in Belgium? Believe he was highly rated?

But aren’t Arsenal in for him??? Surely we have no chance competing with them in the transfer market...

:trollface:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I could see us making a move for Sander Berge…

I have no idea how good he is or what his main attributes are though…

Can he be that quality, imposing DM for us?

How was he back in Belgium? Believe he was highly rated?

Interesting thing about Berge is that even though he's like 6'5", he's not a destroyer or really even a true holding mid, exactly. He's actually a highly skilled dribbler and press breaker. He certainly contributes defensively and can win his share of aerial battles, but he's not a guy who is looking to just snap at heels and mop up, he wants to get on the ball and carry it forward or find a pass from deep. When he first came into the Blades team when they were still playing be well, you could see he was on a different level technically from the rest of their side.

A big concern is his recovery from the weird injury that kept him out half of last season. He definitely looked unfit on his return for the last few games, but in an already relegated side, it's hard to make much of it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Still think Edouard could be a good option to challenge Watkins. Celtic apparently want around £15m and he could come in with the prospect of pushing Watkins for a place in the team, much like Iheanacho did at Leicester.

Plus, Arsenal apparently want him so that’s a reason in itself.

Serious attitude problems this season apparently. I'd say he'll to Leicester with Rodgers.

56 minutes ago, bose said:

If we really are after Bissouma and we get him then we are SERIOUSLY going for it.

Don't see us signing a midfielder though.

Have we been linked to him or was he just a suggestion on here?

I don't know much about him but I know Arsenal fans want him so automatically I'm desperate for us to sign him.