Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

5 hours ago, Steero113 said:

I can't see a scenario where Kesler isn't one of the two backup fullbacks next season. 

I can because he's small weak and shit at defence. He needs to go out on loan to develop further physically and learn how to play defence. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

What a ridiculous post

That is pretty much a fact. He is clearly not ready to play in the prem.

He's brilliant at attacking. But he got beaten a number of times against the u-18 west Brom squad. Obviously only the most recent example but as a team we conceded 2 goals a game in the u-23 tournament and 2.16 in the u-18. That is not good. He desperately needs to improve defensively before playing for us. Although he probably can't be as bad as elmo. 

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

That is pretty much a fact. He is clearly not ready to play in the prem.

He's brilliant at attacking. But he got beaten a number of times against the u-18 west Brom squad. Obviously only the most recent example but as a team we conceded 2 goals a game in the u-23 tournament and 2.16 in the u-18. That is not good. He desperately needs to improve defensively before playing for us. Although he probably can't be as bad as elmo. 

No-one is suggesting that he is ready for the first team but to describe his defending as shit is disgraceful. His defensive performance against Liverpool was first class

He is a kid who will obviously be trained to be better aware of situations but for goodness sake give him some time. Support the lad, he is the future

1 minute ago, pintpotvilla said:

No-one is suggesting that he is ready for the first team but to describe his defending as shit is disgraceful. His defensive performance against Liverpool was first class

He is a kid who will obviously be trained to be better aware of situations but for goodness sake give him some time. Support the lad, he is the future

I am giving him time. And by that I'm saying to send him out on loan instead of keeping him to rot and playing against opposition that aren't any better than him. 

Our lack of good loan moves has hampered our ability to develop players for ages. At the very minimum making loan moves and selling players who aren't good enough for us to championship teams funds the youth team for a while. We desperately need to loan him, Barry, carney, young, bogarde, Ramsey (both) etc. Out. You don't just develop into a good player in training. Our only real academy successes in the last decades Grealish and Robinson both have gone on to play in a lower division before they are 20. Waiting like we have with Keinan and barely giving him game time has stunted his growth. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Bought him from Northampton and he’s born in Northampton so he could be a Northampton town fan or any premier league team like most young lads from smaller towns, I suppose the biggest plus is its not a far commute for him or his family to bodymoor heath and could be a factor in staying put for a few years.

Oh cobblers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I am giving him time. And by that I'm saying to send him out on loan instead of keeping him to rot and playing against opposition that aren't any better than him. 

Our lack of good loan moves has hampered our ability to develop players for ages. At the very minimum making loan moves and selling players who aren't good enough for us to championship teams funds the youth team for a while. We desperately need to loan him, Barry, carney, young, bogarde, Ramsey (both) etc. Out. You don't just develop into a good player in training. Our only real academy successes in the last decades Grealish and Robinson both have gone on to play in a lower division before they are 20. Waiting like we have with Keinan and barely giving him game time has stunted his growth. 

I agree with you about Keinan and I am not against loaning out youth players although you mention Carney and i think he may well get 1st team action next season

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

is that jizz in that cannister???

you want him dont u......

Someone say the "J" word in this thread allows me (once again) to do this :

hq720.jpg

4 hours ago, av1 said:

I notice both FA cup finalist have gone with 3 at the back today. With Target and Cash both having great delivery it’s something I think I’d like us to try.

Emi

Konsa.    New.     Mings

Cash       New.   McGinn.    Targett    

Grealish    

Watkins.     Tammy

Not gonna lie that looks sexy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Nah he shinned that one, I prefer the other overhead kick he scored where he sort of adjusted in the air and hit it with the outside of his foot

Sheet GIF

• Like 1