Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

No idea on who we will sign, but I’d expect us to go for 2 reasonably big names who will really improve the team. Probably aged around 24-27. 
Then, I think we’ll supplement the squad with 3 players 19-22 who could come into the team at times, but will also be development pieces like Konsa when we signed him

• Like 3

It’s hard to not get excited about what Dean could do with our lineup if we brought in a CDM like Bissouma, a creative RW/10 like Buendia, and another finisher like Tammy.

Tons of interesting 4-3-3 or 4-2-2-2 configurations that we could roll out.  Imagine what Tammy/Ollie could do with Jack and Buendia serving up chances on a platter.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

OK, for the hundredth time, if there was an issue with him and Rodgers as is speculatively suggested in some quarters, he might be available.

Even then, almost everybody accepts its not likely we get him. But we're ambitious, loaded and it's not impossible. Also, it's just a bit of fun.

Fair. UTV.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

breast big boobs GIF

and this squashes the rumours he doesn’t like two upfront 😂

Just like Sutton and Shearer in 1995, struggling to contain that pair. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think its quite feasible to see a couple of 21 year olds come in to bridge the age gap between 18 & 25

Are you talking about my gif 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Awol said:

Pre-Everton press conference today:

Q: will the [summer] targets make supporters excited? 

DS: Well the targets make me excited so they should make the supporters excited too... *grins knowingly*

:) 

Half of the Brentford team incoming then!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's no way Leicester would be looking to sell Iheanacho, especially with there being a lot of talk of Vardy retiring in the summer.

There hasn't been any talk about Vardy retiring in the summer? Just that he will probably be rotated a lot more next season, he isn't done yet

But yes we wouldn't look to sell Iheanacho anyway as he has just signed a new contract and even with possibly signing a new striker we still need him for depth, especially if we continue to use a formation with 2 up top

9 hours ago, lexicon said:

Are some people really turning their noses up at James Maddison? FFS 😂 

Reveal hidden contents

6/10 Would not bang - neckbeard - quickmeme

Am I supposed to apologise for having a different opinion....