Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I wouldnt be surprised if Jari Litmanen is still playing  for some random club and ends up signing for a team like Crystal Palace in teh January window in 3 years time

He played professionally until 2011! It's not too late for a comeback!

Not sold on Pereira and what not. I'm sure some of them could work out for us, but what we need is to get in quality that's on another level to what we got. Is that him? 

No point buying depth. We can buy first teamers and improve depth by replacing current first teamers. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Not sold on Pereira and what not. I'm sure some of them could work out for us, but what we need is to get in quality that's on another level to what we got. Is that him? 

No point buying depth. We can buy first teamers and improve depth by replacing current first teamers. 

Apparently he has his heart set on Leeds anyway. So I can’t see this one happening.

My mate that’s a Baggies fan thinks he has a another level in him.

Anybody seen much of Zambo Anguissa at Fulham? I have only seen him a couple of times and he played well on both occasions. May be a cheaper alternative to Bissouma? Looks a similar player.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, M_Afro said:

Anybody seen much of Zambo Anguissa at Fulham? I have only seen him a couple of times and he played well on both occasions. May be a cheaper alternative to Bissouma? Looks a similar player.

Yes mate, mentioned him a couple of times now, seen him a few times this year and has looked the exact player that we need in the middle. I have been very impressed with him and wouldn’t mind seeing him here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That would be outstanding mate!

Really? Not sure about that. 
And Leon Bailey isn't needed. Another winger that cuts inside is the last thing we need. 

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Been linked to Carlos Soler and Nabil Fekir. I know Fekir all about them.

We haven’t. That Twitter account is a fake pretending to be ‘HairyHands’. I very much doubt we’ll sign either. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We haven’t. That Twitter account is a fake pretending to be ‘HairyHands’. I very much doubt we’ll sign either. 

The social media blackout means that my Twitter timeline is abysmal at the moment. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Really? Not sure about that. 
And Leon Bailey isn't needed. Another winger that cuts inside is the last thing we need. 

He can essentially play anywhere across the front three, and i'm biased. lol

Van De Beek has pedigree and would undoubtedly be an upgrade on our Cm's IMO.

Olise is THE standout player in the Championship and has all the qualities to be a successful understudy to Jack.

I have commented prior, that I feel we need an Old School winger type, so i agree there.

Bailey would probably be more of a luxury based on budget, but a hell of a player.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He can essentially play anywhere across the front three, and i'm biased. lol

Van De Beek has pedigree and would undoubtedly be an upgrade on our Cm's IMO.

Olise is THE standout player in the Championship and has all the qualities to be a successful understudy to Jack.

I have commented prior, that I feel we need an Old School winger type.

Bailey would probably be more of a luxury based on budget, but a hell of a player.

I can only see Van de Beek coming here if Grealish goes in the opposite direction.

£70m + Van de Beek wouldn’t be horrific if we were to sell Grealish.

I still hope we don’t though.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, JamieZ said:

He played professionally until 2011! It's not too late for a comeback!

Sure, he recently turned 50. Thankfully age is just a number. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I can only see Van de Beek coming here if Grealish goes in the opposite direction.

£70m + Van de Beek wouldn’t be horrific if we were to sell Grealish.

I still hope we don’t though.

Oh it would. It would be horrific. Anyone accepting that needs sacking and shooting.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Looking back through his posts, he was bang on about watkins to us and doucoure to everton