Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

You know it's bad when Pete Colley hasn't even bothered to go down Bodymoor. He's in his yellow pyjamas at home readying himself for the final hours super League six transfer wankfest with that Kaviar bloke blowing his wad over any rumors to do with any of those teams.

**** off.

Just now, Pissflaps said:

You know it's bad when Pete Colley hasn't even bothered to go down Bodymoor. He's in his yellow pyjamas at home readying himself for the final hours super League six transfer wankfest with that Kaviar bloke blowing his wad over any rumors to do with any of those teams.

**** off.

It's even worse than that as Sky sacked him years ago. They decided the whole of the Midlands (west and east) needs only 1 reporter.

Also, every single London PL team has their own dedicated reporter. As do the North West clubs.

Scum. Sub-human scum.

• Like 1

Just now, Okonokos said:

It's even worse than that as Sky sacked him years ago. They decided the whole of the Midlands (west and east) needs only 1 reporter.

Also, every single London PL team has their own dedicated reporter. As do the North West clubs.

Scum. Sub-human scum.

Not shocked the midlands is a backwater of football to the rest of the country, except Leicester.

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

That didn't happen in the previous 2 prem games. 

I think the negativity over our midfield is OTT.

If anything it's stronger than last season. It's still our weak point in the squad but its not as bad as people make out.

One might argue it actually did with Watford's second goal; Dennis just ran right through the middle of us and laid the ball to Sarr.

I was merely picking up on the fact our midfield was an issue last season and we have yet to strengthen the central positions; hopefully we don't need to. But I have my reservations.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, thunderball said:

According to Twitter, the outside chance deals that could still happen for Villa today:

- McKennie

- Damsgaard

- Lingard

- Kamara

.........Don't hold your breath or be disappointed when nothing happens. I reckon its over (thank God!)

So Youre Telling Me Theres A Chance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thunderball said:

According to Twitter, the outside chance deals that could still happen for Villa today:

- McKennie

- Damsgaard

- Lingard

- Kamara

.........Don't hold your breath or be disappointed when nothing happens. I reckon its over (thank God!)

I think we only need 1 each of Kamara or McKennie and Damsgaard or Lingard in preferential order. Will be disappointed if we sign all of them.

:trollface:

• Haha 1

Are you suprised there's been no other business this window? Do you think you need more?

I thought you'd go mad when you sold Grealish considering your backing etc

Look how quickly that deal for Alex Kral to West Ham cropped up.

Selling clubs are getting a bit more desperate to shift players, leading to some occasions where asking prices are lower.

Maybe we are looking to take advantage of that somewhere.

You never know.

I think it's pretty evident that we're done. 

Ultimately, it might not be such a bad thing. Whilst it may feel like a missed opportunity due to the state of football with covid, it gives us a season to get used to life without Jack, find our weaknesses and then have even more financial muscle next season to improve the squad. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

One might argue it actually did with Watford's second goal; Dennis just ran right through the middle of us and laid the ball to Sarr.

I was merely picking up on the fact our midfield was an issue last season and we have yet to strengthen the central positions; hopefully we don't need to. But I have my reservations.

The midfield was an issue at times when we played with 3 in there.

If we're playing Ings and Watkins, it would suggest we would play 2 CM's in some games. I can't think of any combination of our current midfielders that I'd play in a 2 man midfield.

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think it's pretty evident that we're done. 

Ultimately, it might not be such a bad thing. Whilst it may feel like a missed opportunity due to the state of football with covid, it gives us a season to get used to life without Jack, find our weaknesses and then have even more financial muscle next season to improve the squad. 

I think every opposition manager, fans and pundits in the PL know our weaknesses.

I think we're well past " finding our weaknesses " stage. It's the addressing them but that's the problem.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN