Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

According to Duncan Castles Wolves are going to listen to offers for Neto, Neves and Adama, because they need to generate money as Fosun aren't going to be putting in as much as they have done previously.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why would Watford sell a player they paid 30 million for 30 million when they will be in the same league. They wanted 40 when went down so be looking for 50-60 now for an average enough player with potential

30m with add ons might be enough who know

I wouldnt pay 50-60m no way. Even i agree he would not be worth that. My point was we should have tried going for him in summer.

My no 1 priority would be tammy in the summer. I think if we can pull that one off that makes jack stay

• Like 1

The issue for Watford and Norwich is if they don't stay up next season and they are relegated, those good players they held onto won't stick around for another season of Championship football. They will be worth less in 12 months time if they go down, may be the best time to sell and invest in the squad.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I wouldnt pay 50-60m no way. Even i agree he would not be worth that. My point was we should have tried going for him in summer.

My no 1 priority would be tammy in the summer. I think if we can pull that one off that makes jack stay

Tammy is the same as my sarr comment

I hope our scouts can find someone better - we could all scout Tammy 

And that's before you look at his price tag and him coming here not being a guaranteed starter, can see him going to west ham 

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

?????

£60m for a player you've just described yourself as average in a post covid market? Come on bud...

Its what Watford will want for him, why would they low ball themselves

Edited by Zatman

8 minutes ago, useless said:

According to Duncan Castles Wolves are going to listen to offers for Neto, Neves and Adama, because they need to generate money as Fosun aren't going to be putting in as much as they have done previously.

Game Of Thrones Emmys GIF by IMDb

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Tammy is the same as my sarr comment

I hope our scouts can find someone better - we could all scout Tammy 

And that's before you look at his price tag and him coming here not being a guaranteed starter, can see him going to west ham 

He would a guaranteed starter.

Ollie would move to the left something i wouldnt be opposed to or up top with tammy. Jack in the hole behind tammy - man that would be one impressive strike force and british. Cant think of a club that would have a better british spine than that in england.

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

No, we are not.

Its an out dated concept, not really such a thing any more cos everyone can offer anyone big money, everyone has top training facilities and huge coaching teams, everyone has a squad full of internationals

And we can't offer europe

We have lost out on players cos his sons favourite film is Goal... 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

He would a guaranteed starter.

Ollie would move to the left something i wouldnt be opposed to or up top with tammy. Jack in the hole behind tammy - man that would be one impressive strike force and british. Cant think of a club that would have a better british spine than that in england.

That's rejigging the attack to suit a player who is no different but not as good as what we already have 

For silly money 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We are not paying 60 million for Tammy either 

I doubt we will either. (Has there even been any mentions of Chelsea asking £60m for him as I may have missed that if there has.)

I think we would be looking in the region of £30m - £40m for Tammy which imo is a no brainer and I would sooner see us pay that kind of money for him opposed to someone like Barkley.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I doubt we will either. (Has there even been any mentions of Chelsea asking £60m for him as I may have missed that if there has.)

I think we would be looking in the region of £30m - £40m for Tammy which imo is a no brainer and I would sooner see us pay that kind of money for him opposed to someone like Barkley.

He is English, 23, current topscorer for them, an England international and has a 1 in 2.5 goals per game ratio for Chelsea

Going by the Solanke tax and Chelsea dont need to sell then they will ask for a big number

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If I pay 50 million for someone I’m expecting the finished article.

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is English, 23, current topscorer for them, an England international and has a 1 in 2.5 goals per game ratio for Chelsea

Going by the Solanke tax and Chelsea dont need to sell then they will ask for a big number

I think £40m is a big number for Tammy

I agree with you that anything higher than this (£40m+) then it would be wise and logical to possibly look elsewhere for better value.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, useless said:

Go all in for Neto. I thought he was excellent in the game a few weeks back where Adama hardly did anything and most of Wolves's decent counters came from him on the right.

It's unlikely as he's going to have loads of decent clubs after him but it's the thing the emerging clubs do don't they....go to a rival club on similar level and pay whatever to sign one of their best players. Man. City did it with us with Barry and Milner. Last time we did it was getting Bent off Sunderland but sadly we were declining at that point so wasn't as good a signing as it should've been.

Apparently Juventus went in for Neto last summer, the deal didn't go ahead because they wanted most of the fee to be based on incentives, but shows the level of club that will be interested in him, and he's improved even more this season. Along with Saka and Foden he's arguably been the best young player in the league.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

That's rejigging the attack to suit a player who is no different but not as good as what we already have 

For silly money 

Tammy for me is as good as ollie so that makes us stronger.

He is better than wesley and davis too