Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Nakamba out and get in someone who can give Luiz real competition. Squad complete.

Play with one deep midfielder, two in front of him and and get the real creativity from the wide players who drift in. We’re much more solid that way instead of playing with a nr 10.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaptureJames said:

Interesting post game from Shakespeare on sky, explicit about promoting from within where possible

I’m all for this but still think they know we need another midfielder to compete with Nakamba and Luiz. We don’t have have any kids anywhere near ready in this mould.

11 minutes ago, RaptureJames said:

Interesting post game from Shakespeare on sky, explicit about promoting from within where possible

And I completely agree with this but the key words are where possible. Right now, we absolutely need to buy a top quality defensive midfielder.

1 hour ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Would imagine Ings coming in sealed this move. And the emergence of Archer in training and Davis unlikely to be heading out before January too.

What you saying, as soon as Archers 3rd hit the back of the net, Deano was like " alright f#ck him off to Brugge " 🤣

• Haha 2

Dean recently commented that we are working on outgoings.

Wesley has been loaned back to Brugge now and I believe that Conor (hopefully put himself in the shop window moreso after his performance) and Guilbert (see his Twitter account for “hints”, possibly headed back to Strasbourg) will be sold shortly…

We may even sell Nakamba. (Let’s Upgrade!!)

When those deals go through, I’m fairly sure there will be more signings… see no reason to rule any out… still time and I expect the transfer activity for most clubs to heat up as we draw nearer to the close of the window…

Maybe we are after McKennie…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Fantastic numbers, although against Eredivise opposition.

The figures are a comparison to similar players (same roles or positons) from what are considered the top 5 leagues… it shows how well each player ranks and who would be deemed an inferior or superior player. Stats are never the be all and end all, there are always other factors to take into account, but they provide a layer of evidence and basis upon which to judge a player also…

Just to show how much of an upgrade this guy would be… here are Nakamba & Luiz’s (in that order) stats in comparison to him:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Anguissa would be a significant upgrade too, and he played in the Prem for a struggling and relegated team. I wonder how well he would do in a stronger side such as ours…

spacer.png