Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

4 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Can't see any posts about "trialist" scoring yesterday for the under-23s. Who is it and are we close to signing them?

Don't recall his name, but he's from, you guessed it, West Brom's academy.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Perhaps Nakamba can get his fellow Zimbabwe team mates Marshall Muntesi and Admiral Muskwe to join?

Ahh the power of Wikipedia😉

2 hours ago, Philosopher said:

While I feel you on this one, it's too early to say. Saka was on the bench and no Abamayang or Lacazette. If we had Bailey on the bench and Ings and Watkins out injured, we'd also struggle. Probably wouldn't lose mind!

You are right its too early to say, thought id get some jokes out of it at least 😝

9 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

From Dean on WM it sounds like we might be done or is he playing a game of Poker.

I think he said he’s happy with our squad. Didn’t rule out more signings. Smith said we would have signed Buendia even if Grealish stayed, so we must have at least £40m left to spend if we want to. 

15 minutes ago, thejoker said:

I think he said he’s happy with our squad. Didn’t rule out more signings. Smith said we would have signed Buendia even if Grealish stayed, so we must have at least £40m left to spend if we want to. 

Right now it looks like we just spent the Grealish money and I'm sure we want to keep other clubs thinking that too. If teams think you've got £100m to spend they're going to shaft you, if they think you've already spent that £100m it may be better for us.