Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

6 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Guys do you prefer Emi Buendia At AMC central maybe slightly to the left just behind the strikers or at RW quite wide, id like to know where you feel he is more effective ??

Free role behind a front 3

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Guys do you prefer Emi Buendia At AMC central maybe slightly to the left just behind the strikers or at RW quite wide, id like to know where you feel he is more effective ??

I'd want him AMC, seeing how good his through-balls are. Plus he likes to play through the defence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RicRic said:

I think he'll play at 10 now. I think he was initially signed to play on the right. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RicRic said:

See i dont think Buendia should be playing RW despite that being the position they say he is because i think we need him AMC deep behind forward line, i want speed merchants on each flank and i can see Buendia supplying greatly from that position, and we can utilise others on the flanks such as JPB , Traore and Bailey

Pretty sure that is where ings is going to play

28 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Prediction:

One nil down and with five minutes to go, defenders will be ordered to get themselves concussed so an attacking sub can be made. Doctors will be brought in to certify if the player is really concussed, meaning defenders will get desperate and start doing drastic things to knock themselves out.

Within three years, a player’s ability to get genuinely concussed very effectively will become an asset: it’ll be a property on Football Manager; posters on VT will start talking about a player’s ConcussionsX rating and there will be graphs and Venn diagrams. Harry McGuire is dropped from the England team on account of his excessively thick, and impossible-to-knock out, head. In ten years, helmets will be introduced. 

Great post, I know it's satirical but when I first heard about concussion subs I immediately thought, 'great, another way of cheating being introduced to football'.  I hope I'm wrong but you are probably not far from the truth.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Great post, I know it's satirical but when I first heard about concussion subs I immediately thought, 'great, another way of cheating being introduced to football'.  I hope I'm wrong but you are probably not far from the truth.

It was satirical???

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Can see why we tried to sign ESR. I think he actually looks better than Jack did at 21.

Yeah agreed, closest player I've seen to his style. Partly because, like Jack, he's also not that pacey but makes up for it with a fantastic touch. Interesting to see whether he kicks on in the same way. They look a similar level at they're equivalent age (ESR maybe even edges it as you say) but Jack really pushed on from 23 on and became a much more physical/direct player which rounded out his game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Prediction:

One nil down and with five minutes to go, defenders will be ordered to get themselves concussed so an attacking sub can be made. Doctors will be brought in to certify if the player is really concussed, meaning defenders will get desperate and start doing drastic things to knock themselves out.

Within three years, a player’s ability to get genuinely concussed very effectively will become an asset: it’ll be a property on Football Manager; posters on VT will start talking about a player’s ConcussionsX rating and there will be graphs and Venn diagrams. Harry McGuire is dropped from the England team on account of his excessively thick, and impossible-to-knock out, head. In ten years, helmets will be introduced. 

Will they all have beards?

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah ESR would’ve been a real coup if we’d got him. Shame, but he’s staying at that shit tip for a couple of seasons at least I would suspect 

We haven't won a coup for ages

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, vreitti said:

Buendia should hit the ground running. Suspect it'll take a while longer for Bailey to adapt, but I'm certain they'll both come good. As always, we need to be patient. 

I’m confident but none of us can be certain.