Jump to content

Summer transfer window 2021


zab6359
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • VT Supporter
5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I went to Hedonism with a couple of mates as a teenager.

Why is it always everyone who shouldn't be naked, that's naked? Lol

The paradox to hedonism, is coming on here.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So we shouldn’t by too many players as it will upset the team, but we want a new player everyday.

Also, despite Ollie’s heat map showing he drifts left, he will not play there because he’s a centre forward unless we play a 4-3-3.

Finally, some people are still pining for the ex when they should appreciate their new squeeze(s).

24 pages for that 🤯

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, macandally said:

So we shouldn’t by too many players as it will upset the team, but we want a new player everyday.

Some posters are concerned that having 7 options for CM is too many. While we clearly aren’t in Europe, we want to be and need to be competitive this season to achieve that the season after - so far so obvious. 

As an example, Liverpool have these nine options for CM, so I wouldn’t sweat about us adding JWP and Doucoure to our band of Merry men. Any truly surplus to requirements could be moved on in January or next summer anyway. 
 

E61EABEF-31E1-497A-A24B-C32A7F6B9629.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry to throw this out there but is there a probelm with Koopmeiners ? Looks an ace fit as a playmaking defensive midfielder .  Don't know anything about him but wondered if anyone does a little more on here ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
6 minutes ago, Awol said:

Some posters are concerned that having 7 options for CM is too many. While we clearly aren’t in Europe, we want to be and need to be competitive this season to achieve that the season after - so far so obvious. 

As an example, Liverpool have these nine options for CM, so I wouldn’t sweat about us adding JWP and Doucoure to our band of Merry men. Any truly surplus to requirements could be moved on in January or next summer anyway. 
 

E61EABEF-31E1-497A-A24B-C32A7F6B9629.jpeg

 

And we have only got 11, time to sign a few more

 

 

Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 23.09.52.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Sorry to throw this out there but is there a probelm with Koopmeiners ? Looks an ace fit as a playmaking defensive midfielder .  Don't know anything about him but wondered if anyone does a little more on here ?

The only response I’ve seen has been concern about transitioning over from the Dutch league.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • VT Supporter
5 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Sorry to throw this out there but is there a probelm with Koopmeiners ? Looks an ace fit as a playmaking defensive midfielder .  Don't know anything about him but wondered if anyone does a little more on here ?

I've no idea what he is like. Just as a matter of interest how do u see him as an ace fit but say you don't know anything about him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

I've no idea what he is like. Just as a matter of interest how do u see him as an ace fit but say you don't know anything about him?

Stats . Which is why i was asking for any background as stats don't tell the whole story. On paper looks an ace fit but he might be slow as fook

Link to comment
Share on other sites


19 minutes ago, Awol said:

Some posters are concerned that having 7 options for CM is too many. While we clearly aren’t in Europe, we want to be and need to be competitive this season to achieve that the season after - so far so obvious. 

As an example, Liverpool have these nine options for CM, so I wouldn’t sweat about us adding JWP and Doucoure to our band of Merry men. Any truly surplus to requirements could be moved on in January or next summer anyway. 
 

E61EABEF-31E1-497A-A24B-C32A7F6B9629.jpeg

Strong Cup runs, are a consideration as well.

Would love us to have a good run in both Cups, where we can field strong enough teams in each, with several players getting a good amount of game time.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

McGinn, Sanson, Luiz, Nakamba, Chukwuemeka, J Ramsey, Buendia (I’m assuming Conor isn’t registered). 

Add JWP and Doucoure for the 9, but ideally Ramsey gets a season on loan.

That’s not excessive, imo.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â