Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 hour ago, Gary Thomas said:

I actually think Mings has a decent passing range, but he is too slow and ponderous on the ball sometimes. It is often what gets him into trouble. The  knock on effect is we can look pedestrian.  If he could work on that side of his game, and reduce the silly errors, he has all the attributes to take us forward IMO.

Perhaps the crowds being back might add some pressure on him, and the team more generally, to pass the ball forward and more quickly.  

I tend to think Ming's is a great instinct player. It's when he starts to fart about that he get caught in possession or picks a poor pass.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wow, irony is, they will use this, and say they now don't need to sell JWP, as they have generated enough cash.

However, won't these sales potentially make JWP want to leave even more?

Unless they are replacing these with gems.

Leicester doing great business though.

If they don't sell him this summer, they sure will next summer after they're relegated.  Looks like their owner is asset stripping the organization and Southampton fans are furious.

If we don't sign JWP, watch him go to a top 4 team next summer.

8 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Hourihane is from Wesht Carrk. Practically another county. Graham Norton grew up in same town as him

I had a discussion last night with someone from Wesht Cork and he was explaining to me that Wesht Cork is a different county to Cork 😀

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I had a discussion last night with someone from Wesht Cork and he was explaining to me that Wesht Cork is a different county to Cork 😀

They say a cork man with an inferiority complex thinks he's the same as everyone else 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Hourihane is from Wesht Carrk. Practically another county. Graham Norton grew up in same town as him

Norton is actually originally from the town I am in Dublin but I presume claims Cork as it's more palatable, and now says "we" when talking about Britain. A traitor worse than Grealish. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Norton is actually originally from the town I am in Dublin but I presume claims Cork as it's more palatable, and now says "we" when talking about Britain. A traitor worse than Grealish. 

Clondalkin? From Wiki

He grew up in a Protestant (Church of Ireland) family in the predominantly Catholic town of Bandon, County Cork

Hourihane in interview said his mother lives next door Norton's mother

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Clondalkin? From Wiki

He grew up in a Protestant (Church of Ireland) family in the predominantly Catholic town of Bandon, County Cork

Hourihane in interview said his mother lives next door Norton's mother

He moved to Bandon but he is from Clondalkin which is where I assume Indigo is referring to. 

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

If they don't sell him this summer, they sure will next summer after they're relegated.  Looks like their owner is asset stripping the organization and Southampton fans are furious.

If we don't sign JWP, watch him go to a top 4 team next summer.

So he will be signed by us then. 🙃

• Haha 1