Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

If I remember correctly Højbjerg was utter dogshit against us in that game we won at the end of the season. He was miles from all our players. He looked hopeless! It's the only time I've seen him play though.

5 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Didn't we just sign Leon Bailey? 😀

Leon Bailey played in Germany but is aJamaican National. So when I read “German” player I think more of nationality than where he/she plays.

8 hours ago, Gillz said:

I am actually majorly concerned. The Ings transfer caught everyone complete off guard with no speculation or twitter hype beforehand.

What if Villa are working on another superstar signing under the radar and we are deprived of the chance to speculate wildly, ridicule twitter ITKs, aggressively debate player positions and formations, stalk social media posts and flight plans, or watch poorly edited youtube videos with awful music.

How's a guy meant to pass the time at work if Villa conduct transfer business like this? No consideration for the fans at all....

Signings now are just me waking up to the official Villa account posting "Oh yeah so we just signed this superstar you had no idea we could even sign, NBD" and VT debating what that means for our chances of signing Tammy Abraham.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe with the current crop of players we are about a top 8 team, one super signing in the AM/CM will make us a top 5 team imo, if we had kept Jack we would be looking at a top five finish, teams like Chelsea especially with the likes of Lukaku now are too strong for us, but that one special signing would have us on par with a Leicester City and we could displace them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Saints accept bid for Vestergaard to Leicester

Wow, irony is, they will use this, and say they now don't need to sell JWP, as they have generated enough cash.

However, won't these sales potentially make JWP want to leave even more?

Unless they are replacing these with gems.

Leicester doing great business though.

• Like 1