Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 minutes ago, villan501 said:

If this was to happen bearing in mind we are lacking a proper DM villa recruitment needs a head wobble.

A loan deal is zero risk and far cheaper.

But business we have done should keep us up for another season so I'm happy overall.

Only keep us up, F*** me you have low expectations.

A lot can happen in a short period of time in football.

It's entirely possible that he turned us down to focus on his chance to make the Juve team, had a shit game the other day and was told he wasn't wanted, and now they're trying to offload him. Could be that they called Lange and we turned down the offer because if the player flip-flops between believing in the project and not, then he's not the sort of guy we want at the club. 

Who knows?

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I bet the sky presenters are tuggin each other off with all this activity, normally bugger all happening last few hours.

Looking at our injuries, with one eye on what's happening in the market, I would be surprised if we do not get in another body. Add the uncertainty of players missing games becasue of covid and it makes sense to strengthen.

It really really looks unlikely

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm sure Allegri said a couple of days ago that McKennie was staying. Now we are believing a random 'source' quoted by a tabloid TV channel?

I'd be surprised if there is anything in it 

Sky making up stories to get the viewers in shock. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

A lot can happen in a short period of time in football.

It's entirely possible that he turned us down to focus on his chance to make the Juve team, had a shit game the other day and was told he wasn't wanted, and now they're trying to offload him. Could be that they called Lange and we turned down the offer because if the player flip-flops between believing in the project and not, then he's not the sort of guy we want at the club. 

Who knows?

Turning us down last summer then ending up at Burnley this summer is a climb-down of Rashica proportions.

Where's TheTrees at these days.

I got bored and went on FlightRadar just now, a privately owned helicopter left BHX 15 mins ago heading north towards Manchester but destination not listed

Had come from London this morning at 7.24 before leaving at 17:25

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

Turning us down last summer then ending up at Burnley this summer is a climb-down of Rashica proportions.

Yup. We don't want players who don't believe in the project though, that's for sure. 

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

If Kamara and McKennie go elsewhere it will be very depressing indeed. It will take the gloss off the window big time, we are literally crying out for quality in that area and have a whole load of cash burning a hole in our pocket.

i think its clear m8.

Burnely are in for McKennie because we are about to tie up a deal for Westwood!

Rest easy young Padawan!, our DM is coming!!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Where's TheTrees at these days.

I got bored and went on FlightRadar just now, a privately owned helicopter left BHX 15 mins ago heading north towards Manchester but destination not listed

Had come from London this morning at 7.24 before leaving at 17:25

A regular at BHX Nothing to do with football