Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Will be pretty frustrating if Newcastle sign Kamara.

You don't say! 

I would say my piss is boiling but I don't think I am angry I am more depressed....

To not buy a player in the most obvious failing of last season is ridiculous and we suddenly have no negative net spend without a word from the club. WTF?? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

So u agree that we have not improved and then say that we only need a dip in form from our GK and we will struggle to pick up enough points for top half. Top half would be an improvement on last season. So if we don't have a dip in form then we should finish top half? Isn't this an improvement on last year?

I think you know what I meant. Just read it don't twist it 

Just now, Stratvillan said:

What would you have the club say?

They clearly feel that the right player isnt available at the right price. 

Simple, we are moving to a model of small net spends or balanced spends for whatever reason.

Fans have no idea what the current and future funding of the club is at the moment after selling our best player and only spending that money and no more despite needing other players.

1 hour ago, Lord Willard said:

So weve replaced "Grealish" and that's about it. 11th place again incoming

But we finished 11th with Grealish missing for a third of the season. So replacing him by players that hopefully aren't missing a third of the season we should finish higher up.  Sadly, our injury record so far looks worse than last season so who knows.

Just now, MrBlack said:

But we finished 11th with Grealish missing for a third of the season. So replacing him by players that hopefully aren't missing a third of the season we should finish higher up.  Sadly, our injury record so far looks worse than last season so who knows.

Well we will see, we sure as shit aren't going to finish in a europa league spot.