Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

3 hours ago, Knutserov13 said:

The perfect end to the transfer window IMO:

IN: Tuanzebe, JWP or Bissouma, Kamada and a random second/third choice GK.

OUT: Hourihane (sell), AEG (sell), Guilbert (sell), Ramsey brothers (loan), Brad Young (loan), Wesley (loan)

Can't sell Guilbert. Just sent Kessler out on loan so no alternative back up to Cashy

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

The Villa Analytics guy tweeted the below but I can't find the tweet now to link to it.

Options look pretty thin should Wolves not be available though.

Like pre-season hasn't been disrupted enough already!

Why would Wolves be available? They are playing Celta Vigo. 

7 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Now the Sevilla game has been cancelled, it has reminded me that I didnt get contacted by the Villa re the other preseason game that got cancelled.  Were we getting a refund or something else? anybody heard anything?

Me neither! I emailed them to ask about it two days ago and I don't think I've had a response.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

You didn't address the 3 different injuries picked up last 2 seasons that made him unavailable for 47 games

I did, I stated I wouldn't look too much into it.

We could say the same thing about Tyrone Mings at Bournemouth before he signed for us. Many thought he was also made of sugar glass due to his injury record there - yet look what a solid signing he has turned out to be for us.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Anybody think there is a cat in hells chance that Bernardo Silva would come to us if we paid him enough money? 

Sounds like he will be moved on to recoup some money with the mega spending splurge. Still only 26 and always someone that's struck me as a truely brilliant player. Got that great combo of fantastic ability with a fantastic engine. 

I know he will want CL but its difficult to see many European clubs having the readies to buy him and I'd imagine City wont want to sell him to a big rival in this country. 

If there was a chance it would have happened with the Grealish deal.

3 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Some vague links to Joaquin Correa in italian papers. Dont know much about him but is Argentinian so i'd be up for it!

Versatile attacking player who can play pretty much anywhere in a front 3 or as behind the striker. Not a prolific scorer thou but tricky and fast.

Think he is pretty similar to the player Julián Álvarez might end up becoming if he develops. Lazy comparison since they are Argentinian perhaps.

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Have we signed Joachim Andersen yet like he said we would?

He didnt say that. He said we were in for him. Lots of reasons why deals don't don't get beyond talks between parties, so that is never a reason to suggest its BS.

Blimey, you will be telling me God doesn't exist next 😉

I have no idea if he is legit, just posting. Some on here are interested BS or not. If you want facts just stick with @villareport 

32 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Now the Sevilla game has been cancelled, it has reminded me that I didnt get contacted by the Villa re the other preseason game that got cancelled.  Were we getting a refund or something else? anybody heard anything?

Me neither.

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I don’t know much about him, or if Football Italia/Il Messaggero is a good source? I have a feeling it isn’t 

Last Lazio forward didn't go too well 😬

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I don’t know much about him, or if Football Italia/Il Messaggero is a good source? I have a feeling it isn’t 

Think we'll see a lot of articles like this now. We're a team willing to spend that just received £100m for an exciting wide player, expect every journo writing clickbait and every agent to throw our name in to speculation to add weight to it.

• Like 2