Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

A quick google and James seem to be linked with half the PL this summer. Leeds, Brighton, Leicester, us and I'm sure a few others. Looks like an agent shopping for interest.

I wouldn't take him at all, not only is he no better than what we have he is actively worse than what we have. AEG is better.

We'd be better off getting Philogene-Bidace minutes and he could become a more effective winger than Dan James.

If we want pure flat out pace, play Louie Barry.

Dan James will be no better than them two. He'd be an atrocious signing imo

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I wouldn't take him at all, not only is he no better than what we have he is actively worse than what we have. AEG is better.

We'd be better off getting Philogene-Bidace minutes and he could become a more effective winger than Dan James.

If we want pure flat out pace, play Louie Barry.

Dan James will be no better than them two. He'd be an atrocious signing imo

Really though? Would we be better off playing two 18ish year olds? Would those two be getting games for Man U?

Not saying I'm keen, but that statement seems a bit hyperbolic!

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Re Dan James, I really wasn't impressed with him at the euros, I thought he was really poor tbh.

No thanks.

If he's got no space to run into he doesn't know what to do.

You don't want players like that in your team.

You want players like Grealish and Buendia with great footballing brains who will adapt to any situation.

Just now, villalad21 said:

You want players like Grealish and Buendia with great footballing brains who will adapt to any situation.

Well put and particular, great spelling.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Can't argue with that. Spot on

I'm pretty certain whispers hasn't got a clue what's he's on about, don't see us going for Dan James. The owners and everyone at the club have ambition to get us into Europe, he isn't a signing to get us there. 

• Like 1

Dan James is a bang average footballer. He has bags of pace but weirdly doesn't use it well. He lacks a trick to go past people but is very good when on the counter. 

Unless he's available for a very reasonable price I'd be looking elsewhere. 

• Like 1

Daniel James and Jack Clarke are both young wingers who chose the wrong careers moves with hindsight. Uninspiring names, but if signed the data obviously backs up that they will improve us somehow… Leon Bailey does wreak of agent talk, doesn’t mean we aren’t interested just the level of interest from us…