Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Single isn't he?

Not sure I would but whatever takes your fancy. 

Not quite sure why that was aimed at me as my post was quoting someone else. 

Not my cup of tea personally but I could see the attraction if you were that way inclined. He has a cool name as well I guess

Shocked Harrison Ford GIF

9 minutes ago, burchy said:

Not quite sure why that was aimed at me as my post was quoting someone else. 

Not my cup of tea personally but I could see the attraction if you were that way inclined. He has a cool name as well I guess

Shocked Harrison Ford GIF

He hates Delphs

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, thunderball said:

Hopefully we sell Davis then debate is over. He has nothing to offer, how he gets a pass on here amazes me. Yes he has his moments but he offers and shows much less than say Kozak who gets pelters on here? Where we are going, how can we ever justify a place on the bench for Davis?

Agreed, why carry forwards who can’t score? He’s not a youth prospect anymore. I’d rather give Barry or even Brad Young a chance over him. Or even better, sign a quality option to actually cover for Watkins and grab a goal here and there.

Best for his career if he moves on and makes a name for himself elsewhere, we can’t carry more players/passengers for where we want to be. I doubt we’d get a good fee for him though because he hasn’t shown enough. A loan would probably be the best option to start off with.

• Like 1

That Ings move sounds like clickbait on the surface, but it also wouldn't surprise me if he was one of those players that fell into the category Smith likes of 'if something becomes available we will make a bid'. By that I mean we probably had no plans to try and sign Ings at all, but as he's rejected a new contract and looks to be moving, maybe we've decided 'actually this is worth a look'.

That said I'd still be shocked if our name being linked is anything more than paper talk, especially when midfield seesm to be our priority currently.

6 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Tribute to Gazza Euro 96. Funny how everyone was comparing Jack to Gazza, and then Foden copy's Gazza's most memorable hairdo. I really feel like Jack is being frozen out. Like not just the manager, but the players are trying to 'put him in his place'.  

In fact it may becoming from the players than the manager. Shaw 100% doesn't pass to Jack unless he has to. Same with Kane and Rice.

This is a good example of absolute bollocks. 

3 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Links to Hennessey on a free in the Daily Mail. I suppose we’re in the market ofr a third choice ‘keeper: good levels of experience, would be decent to have him around the place. 

If he signed I think he'd go straight in as 2nd choice tbf, not third.

44 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

3 Wednesday's on the bounce and not a single f***ing signing!

Get your finger out.

;)

We’re currently in the calm. We started with the Buendia storm. We’re going against the conventional calm first then storm. The lads in the data department have identified an statistical anomaly whereby when a storm comes first the following calm ends with a huge unprecedented storm. Announce ESR on the same day Jack signs a new 10 year contract. 

P.S. There’s likely to be a deep depression hanging over north London.  

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Haha 1